hanguang-jun's husband (wangxian) PT. 2

Prepare your tissues people, this one gets a little sad.

Wei Ying nearly tackled the boy, pushing him to the floor and kissing him passionately. It seemed more loving than sexual, but still being a major turn-on for Lan Zhan. Usually being the top, he hadn't really bottomed that much, not really having a range of experience.

Wei Ying's hands flew up and down the boy's body as if he were painting a gorgeous piece of art. That beautiful piece flowed like the water but in addition, strong like the wind. Although this piece showed great enchantry, it also portrayed the conflicting emotion of sensuality. It was a masterpiece.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan spoke, grabbing the younger's hand. Wei Ying looked up at the boy, studying his face. He seemed almost scared.

"I... I'm not sure if I wanna do this."

Wei Ying stopped his actions immediately, sitting down next to the boy, "That's okay. You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Lan Zhan remained silent, reaching his out to Wei Ying's hand. He placed his hand softly on top of it, feeling his hand being warmly embraced by another.

"I will only do it if you feel like it's right."

(consent is sexy asf and no one can tell me otherwise)

Lan Zhan leaned his head on top of Wei Ying's shoulder, feeling a little sad among the emotions he was feeling earlier.

"If you don't want to do it, I won't do it," Wei Ying spoke, reassuring the boy that he wouldn't have to do anything against his will.

"I guess... I guess I'm just not ready for it today."

Wei Ying smiled, caressing the boy's face in his hands, "I won't do it then. Instead, what do you want to do?"

Lan Zhan thought for a second, "Home."

Wei Ying giggled, "Let's go home."

Walking hand in hand, they didn't care who saw on the street. The juniors walked by, not at all astonished by the actions of their seniors. This was typical behavior, in other words, they had accustomed to it. 

They had been happily living their lives ever since the death of Jin Guangyao, and they never wanted anything more than what they had. Of course, at times, Wei Ying wished for his Shije back, but as he had said before. It all seemed as a past life's experience.

Lan Wangji was his world, and that wasn't going to change no matter the circumstances. Although he had been living with little to no doubt of his choices, there was one thing he regretted the most. The Stygian Tiger Seal.

If he could turn back time and erase every single thing that led to it, he would. But he realized that if he really did that, he never would've met Lan Zhan. Who knows? Maybe his life would've been much worse if he hadn't gone to Cloud Recesses that year. 

And so, he chose to stay like this. He lived with all the guilt and self-hate as punishment for his own actions. Punishments he believed that he deserved. The only thing that stopped him from leaving the world that hated him so terribly, was the man beside him. The one who never left him even if he had committed sins and taboos of all kinds. Even if he had broken all of the GusuLan Clan's Rules. He would never, ever, leave.

He was positive about that.

A/N: I'm feeling a little sad. It'll pass, I'll be okay. I love you guys <3