end of the world (yizhan)

(Yall better go support @TlkFluentSarcasm because they're awesome and I get a lot of inspiration from them)

Yibo ran as fast as he could, tripping on his own feet as he witnessed everyone else rushing on the streets. He was knocked over a couple of times, holding back his tears and worries that he wouldn't be able to make it in time. 

The sky was blood-red, the clouds black, and the moon nowhere to be seen. According to all of the clocks, it was 11:00 at night, but no one could tell. The temperature was extremely cold, almost below freezing. It was the middle of summer. Loud alarms wailed, screams and cries could be heard, and mothers held their children in their arms.

The large screens in the streets played the news, hearing the reporters talk about the end of the world. People cried and hugged in the streets, some, running in circles for no reason. People stayed inside their homes and spent the remaining time with their families, while others freaked out and isolated themselves.

Yibo wiped his tears as his legs burned from running so fast. Reaching his destination, he slammed on the door with his whole body, unable to control his own momentum. He knocked desperately on the door, letting out a couple of sobs. 

When he finally regained his strength he yelled, "Zhan-ge!"

The door opened, causing him to fall inside from tiredness. He was caught by familiar arms, looking up at the boy who he was held close to. 

"Yibo..." He held the boy closer, closing the door. He brought them into the living room, and they sat down on the couch. Yibo's head rested on Xiao Zhan's shoulder, his hands holding his Zhan-ge's arms. 

"What are we gonna do?" Yibo spoke through small cries. Xiao Zhan stroked his head, calming the boy down.

"This may be the end, but we've had good experiences in this life. I don't think we could have any regrets if the world ends today," He spoke calmly, with slow words and a honey-sweet voice.

Yibo inhaled a deep breath and sat up on Xiao Zhan's lap. The older was surprised but didn't want to alarm Yibo, so he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. 

"Zhan-ge... I-" He was cut off by a pair of soft lips connecting gently to his. Feeling hands holding him comfortably by his back, he eased into the sympathetic kiss. His eyes loosely closed, his eyebrows resting without any strain, and his arms held closely around Xiao Zhan's neck. 

His tears fell, feeling extremely conflicted. He didn't know whether he felt sad that the world was coming to an end, or if he was happy that this terrible place would soon be gone. 

Xiao Zhan picked the boy up and led him to the bed, lightly laying him down on the white bedsheets. The kisses trailed down to his neck, a wet and warm feeling contacting cold skin. Yibo relaxed, his body practically melting into the mattress. 

Xiao Zhan bit down on his neck when he found the spot that made Yibo stop breathing.

"Xiao Zhan," The younger moaned, his hands gripping his shoulders. At that, the older couldn't control himself anymore. He tore off Yibo's clothes, unbuckling his belt. Before he took it off, he looked up at the younger.

"Do you want to do this? I don't wanna force you."

(Because consent is sexy)

Yibo smiled and nodded, "I want this."

Xiao Zhan smiled back, taking off the boy's belt and pants. His hand pulled down Yibo's undergarments, throwing them on the floor somewhere. He looked up at Yibo again, looking for approval to go farther. Yibo nodded.

"Prepare yourself, okay? I don't want you to get hurt," He spoke, positioning his fingers right before Yibo's hole.

Yibo took a few deep breaths and nodded. At that, Xiao Zhan slowly inched his fingers inside. The younger held his breath, bundling the sheets in his hand. 

"Does it hurt?" Xiao Zhan asked. 

Shaking his head, "N-No... It's just very new..."

Xiao Zhan understood that Yibo had never done this before, and he was going to take it slow. He slowly pushed his fingers furthest in, hearing Yibo moan in pleasure. The boy squirmed at the feeling, his breath hitching. Zhan's fingers moved because of it, sending another wave of pleasure through his body.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Xiao Zhan asked, seeing Yibo nod rapidly as a response. He slowly removed his fingers, and then pushed them back all the way in. Yibo moaned louder, his hands grabbing the pillow under his head. 

Xiao Zhan saw that he was comfortable, so he continued to slowly thrust his fingers in and out. Seeing Yibo turn into a moaning mess with his hair beginning to be drenched in sweat, he went the slightest bit harder. 

"Xiao Zhan~" He moaned out, his eyes tightly shut from all of the overwhelming pleasure. He felt euphoric, his back arched and his voice uncontrolled. His breathing sped up with every thrust, and his stomach felt tighter as well.

When he felt a knot in his stomach, he looked at Xiao Zhan and spoke weakly, "Xiao Zhan-"

"You're close?" He asked, already knowing it by how tight he was, "Do you want me to go faster?"

Yibo nodded, soon feeling fast thrusts into his hole. He moaned loudly as he felt the knot in his stomach slowly unravel. The white liquid flowed out of him, wetting the bedsheets and making him shudder. He swallowed air like it was a drink and moaned when Xiao Zhan's fingers left his body. 

They laid there, Yibo around Xiao Zhan's arm. Although the world was ending, the two were surprisingly calm. They felt like they would have zero regrets, leaving the world as they were.

"When did the reports say the world would end?" Yibo asked, looking at the clock.

"Midnight," Xiao Zhan responded.

"Zhan-ge..." The older looked at him, "It's 11:56..."

Although it was so close, they chatted about what they had done recently. They wanted to spend the last of their time being happy. As it reached midnight, they hugged tighter and tighter by the second. With a mere fifteen seconds left, they kissed.

"I love you, Zhan-ge."

"I love you too, Yibo"