lacuna (wangxian) PT. 2

Wei Ying lay on the ground, his head sitting uncomfortably asleep on the bed above him. Wangji had been asleep for a full day, but he seemed to be recovering. Wei Ying had remained by his side ever since the arrow had hit. But, that also meant that he wasn't eating or taking care of himself. Despite everything Lan Zhan had told him, he still wouldn't eat if his Hanguang-Jun wasn't either. 

Wangji's eyes fluttered open, the sunlight making him squint. Looking around, he noticed Wei Ying, lying asleep in an uncomfortable position. He had dark circles under his eyes, his hands were still covered in blood, and his face seemed almost restless even as he slept. 

"Wei Ying," He spoke, the younger boy slowly lifting his head. When he noticed that Lan Zhan was awake, he smiled and crawled into the bed. Feeling more comfortable than anything, with Lan Zhan by his side, he sighed.

"What a relief..." His voice was warm, feeling like he could sleep peacefully. His hand being lovingly held, he fell into a deep slumber. A blanket was carefully placed over his body, tucking him in perfectly. Wangji smiled and fell back asleep as well. 

Both had smiles on their faces, they became peaceful once again. 

"Let's go see them. That Wei Wuxian probably isn't taking care of himself," Jiang Wanyin spoke to Lan Xichen, soon leaving the room to go to the Jingshi. 

When they reached the room, they opened the doors carefully as to not wake whoever would be asleep. They walked inside and noticed the two, sleeping like that. Xichen couldn't hold back the small smile on his lips. While on the other hand, Jiang Wanyin could only look in confusion.

"Why are they sleeping in the same bed?"

A/N: I HAD TO

I'M SORRY