Part 17; The Finale, Y/n vs. Whis

It has been 7 years since I got god ki. Vegeta returned to universe 7, and I finally did it. I surpassed Ultra Instinct. After using it enough times, for long enough, my hair changed to a permanent shade of white.

Goku got himself killed by a new foe, but Vegeta defeated him after arriving. Chi-chi greeted me and the others when we finally arrived back at universe 7, and I saw none other than Whis.

"Hello Y/n. I see you and Ultra Instinct have finally become one. I assume you returned because you transcended it?"

"I did. I just wanted to say hello to everyone, before our fight."

The angel simply nodded, grinning with excitement. I walked over to Chi-chi, and pulled her into a hug, causing her to start crying in my chest.

"It's okay. Let it all out."

"He can't come back."

"Why not?"

"The man he fought, he was using destroyer energy. Vegeta used his experience to counteract and kill him, but Goku was destroyed entirely."

I sighed and pat her back, as she continued sobbing.

"Y/n?"

"Mmhm?"

"Can I be with you?"

"Well of course, but why do you ask?"

"Because, you've been married to me before, and you're basically him. That way I'm staying loyal to him, and moving on at the same time."

I pulled away from the hug, and kissed her forehead. She wiped her face and walked over to talk to Bulma. I flew around, talking to everyone, before I felt Whis raise his energy enough for me to feel it. I used instant transmission, and stood in front of the angel. I noticed all of the other residents of every universe there as well.

I waved at universe 11, and Jiren grew a tiny smile, before giving a tiny wave. I looked and saw every god staring at me with a look of jealousy and fear. I saw the angels in shock that I surpassed a divine form in only years.

"Shall we start?"

I nodded, and was surrounded by the aura of Ultra Instinct.

"Surpassed it my ass! That's just Ultra Instinct!"

"Hah."

I made a mocking shout, and went beyond.

His eyes widened, and I took a stance, not thinking

His eyes widened, and I took a stance, not thinking. Whis threw a punch, obviously testing me. I simply smacked his fist away, causing him to smile.

"Impressive. That would have definitely been too fast for lord Beerus."

"I'm not Beerus."

That earned a low chuckle from the god.

"That's the truest thing I've heard."

I ducked a huge punch from Whis, and heard a loud noise behind me. I stood back up, and turned around. I was met with the sight of a destroyed universe behind me. He really is amazing.

I turned back to the angel, only for him to tap his staff, resulting in his outfit changing into a loose gi. I was in the middle of preparing myself, when I found myself on my back, looking up.

"It'll take much more than that to beat me Y/n, though I know you are aware of that. You must something up your sleeve."

Hm. I overestimated my abilities. I guess I'll have to jump straight to it.

"Ah, I see you took advantage of Ultra Instinct becoming your base form, and used your transformations as an additional boost

"Ah, I see you took advantage of Ultra Instinct becoming your base form, and used your transformations as an additional boost. From what I feel, we are about equal."

I retook my stance, and watched him charge me. Here we go.