Part 10; Y/n's Yardrat return & a saiyan's arrival

After we returned from the tournament, Black decided he was going to leave for a while to get stronger on his own, and I decided to go back to Yardrat. I closed my eyes and used instant transmission to return to the planet, and I found none other than the leader. I changed my clothes, and stretched.

Goku

I was stretching and image training, until Y/n appeared in front of me, wearing Yardrat clothes. We started sparring, until Beerus told us to quiet down.

I asked him if he found any info on Vegeta, concerned for my best friend, only for him to remind me that he was in universe 6. I sighed, and Y/n chuckled before walking over to Bulma. He wrapped his arms around her, and looked at what she was reading over her shoulder.

" 'How to wait for your partner to return; vol' 1 huh? Who you waiting for?"

"My favorite saiyan."

She leaned back and did that weird mouth thing to Y/n.

"That doesn't clarify much."

She laughed a little and punched him.

"You, now shut up, Trunks is calling."

"Uhm, mom, the lab's a total mess, I think someone broke in!"

"Bulma, I thought you strengthened the security since I was gone?"

"Sorry, never got around to it. Does it look like anything got stolen?"

"Uh, let me check the cameras....the dragon balls and radar are gone!"

"I see, well clean it up. Bye Trunks!"

She hung up and Y/n yawned before flopping down on her lap, causing her to gasp.

"So, what are we gonna do about that?"

She grunted and tried pushing the 60 year old with the face of a teen off her before grunting and giving up.

"Geez, youre lucky you're cute. Thankfully I already know where the last one is."

Y/n wrapped his arms around her neck and leaned into her.

"Well then miss, we should kiss for luck."

Having found some kind of new strength, she stood up with ease, causing Y/n to fall off her, before UI snapped on, he caught himself, and it turned off.

"Woah, what was that?"

"That was the Ultra Instinct I told you about!"

She hummed in response and went inside. Y/n told me to wait, and went inside to grab some jackets he said Bulma made in case we went to an ice planet.

I walked inside, and reminded myself how large my new home is. I whistled, before walking into my and Bulma's room, where I found a sight.

 I whistled, before walking into my and Bulma's room, where I found a sight

"Oh, hey Bulma. Do you know where the jackets you got for Goku and I are?"

"Huh? Oh, they should be in the storage room."

"....which one?"

She sighed, before directing me to it, still half naked.

"Ahhh, thanks Bulma!"

I kissed her on the cheek and opened the door. I grabbed the jackets and we took off to the arctic. We got outside, and Goku was talking about how cold it was. I chuckled at that, and watched as he flew off and caught some of Frieza's goons and landed. After a while, the lizard himself arrived, and with two saiyans in tow.

I raised an eyebrow, and watched as the two came out.

"Woah, who are those two?"

"These two are Paragus and Broly. As you may know, these two are saiyans as well."

"Okay?"

"They have a major despisal towards Vegeta, and when I learned that another Goku was here, I couldn't resist coming with these two early. Broly, the Goku with yellow pants is all yours, let the orange one live."

"Broly, attack!"

I watched as Goku blocked a punch from Broly with giddy delight, while I watched without interest.

"Oh my, not going to assist him, Goku?"

"My name is Y/n. From what I feel of Broly, he won't need it. I could defeat Broly without even transforming."

"Transforming? You don't have your tail!"

".....you'll see. I can tell from his strength that Goku will show you."

I returned my attention, and watched as Goku backed away from the hulking saiyan, before roaring as his hair and aura turned gold.

"Shame Broly can't go super saiyan himself."

"S-super saiyan?! Like the legend!?"

"Just like it. Every saiyan still alive can do it, except for you two. Hell, even our kids can do it, and they are just kids."

Paragus could only watch in despair as Goku transformed into a god, and launched Broly. Goku looked down at Broly, while his father yelled at him. Goku was about to knock the saiyan unconcious, when Broly yelled and the ocean started swirling around him.

"This isn't looking good for Goku here. Bulma! Did Goku bring any senzu?!"

"No!! Why!?"

"I may have to step in then. Bulma! Step back! Keep close to Whis!!"

She nodded and did as I said, while I watched the angered saiyan scream and get covered with an aura, before launching a blast that could have destroyed the planet.