Y/n vs. Black part 2; Awakening of a deity!

He and I are clashing, on equal footing. He starts slowly getting stronger than me, but I take advantage of my experience and keep winning. He grunts and jumps away, firing a kamehameha. As much as I would love to clash with him and try to overpower each other, he is stronger, and if he pushes me to use Ultra Instinct, then I have to have as much ki and stamina as I can.

I dodged it and kicked him in the chest, before taking another stance. He charged me, so I moved his fist to the side, elbowed him in the chest, and spun before kicking him into the ground.

Goku

Woah! Those two are insane! Me and Trunks are watching as they go at it. Black is stronger than he is, but he is still managing to win! Black stood back up, only to watch in surprise as Y/n switched his stance.

Wow, he's throwing him off by using fighting styles I never did! It was amazing watching as Black tried to outpower Y/n, and watching Y/n counter by switching through an array of fighting styles, only for him to surprise all of us by using a more developed version of Vegeta's!

Black grunted in annoyance at being unable to overpower him, and yelled out, raising his power even more. Y/n exhaled and watched as he was charged. He ducked underneath Black's attack, and rolled behind him. He punched Black, only for the deity to shrug it off and land a solid kick to Y/n's side.

He stood back up, only to get launched by a blast. He stood up, and laughed in excitement, before using that super saiyan four form. He charged Black, who's eyes widened.

"What form is that!?"

He was punched down, and Y/n roared, firing a kamehameha. Black stood up, and grinned as he came to a realization. He can go even further, we all felt it.

Y/n grit his teeth, and Black roared.

"Dammit, this just got a ton harder."

"Not exactly. With Y/n's power increase he should be fine."

We watched as Y/n was still beating black, only for him to yell out and transform again!

We watched as he and Y/n kept fighting, Black obviously stronger. The more power he put out, the stranger his form got. The blue was slowly being overturned by a pink color, until he completely changed.

Y/n grunted as he was getting beaten by the fallen god, until he roared, and Black was pushed back

"Hm, all though I am stronger, I can feel that you have a massive power you're hiding. As such, I believe I should fight you on equal footing."

"Trunks, what does he mean?"

"I think he can do that form Y/n has too. It has to involve their tails, since neither was getting tired from using super saiyan three, even though Black had just achieved it."

I nodded as Black transformed.

Y/n smirked, before taking a stance

"Are you underestimating me?"

"Oh no, I just acknowledge if I back you into a corner I am sure to lose, so I have to make the fight fair."

He chuckled and the two charged each other. I don't believe either of the two were surprised by the outcome of Y/n winning though.

Y/n powered down and walked over to Black, offering a hand. He helped him up, before Black bowed and thanked him for the fight. Oh right, that fight reminded me about the tournament!

Y/n

I watched as Goku disappeared and rubbed my head.

"Y/n, I believe Goku is going to go arrange that tournament."

"I see, we should gather everyone just in case then."

He nodded and we head off, gathering everyone. We stood in front of everyone, and they all seemed surprised when I found 17. Goku returned and Beerus and Whis were with him.

"You moron, why would you bring the Zeno from another universe here!?"

"Well, I thought Zenny could use a friend."

"AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERY UNIVERSE IN THAT TIMELINE!?"

"Sorry."

"Y/n, Zamasu, thank you for gathering everyone before hand. We only need ten of you."

"Goku, I think you should pick."

"Okay, so I say we go with, 17, 18, Y/n, Black, Roshi, Tien, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, and me!"

After the teams were decided, Goku and the others head off to train, leaving Y/n with Black. Y/n turned to Black and grunned.

"Let's go train. We're the two strongest people of our universe, so we have to be the strongest!"

He nodded and we head off.