Chapter 1

I stood in front of everyone, and looked over them all with a look of sadness, while still feeling happy somehow. I guess I'm glad I get to say goodbye like this.

"Bye Y/n!"

"Hehe, make sure you make a wish sometime soon!"

They all waved, and I took off with Shenron, absorbing the dragon balls. I closed my eyes and laid back on the head of the dragon, only for a light to shine through my eyelids. I opened my eyes, and found myself standing in front of......the guys? Wow, they didn't take too long on the collection of the dragon balls. Wait, why are they so young? And who is that with them?

 Wait, why are they so young? And who is that with them?

"Woah, I didn't know Shenron had a human form!"

"Um, I'm not Shenron. You guys should know that. Did you guys wish for youth or something?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"C'mon guys, Son Y/n, saiyan raised on earth, the legendary super saiyan?"

"Whoa, that sounds a lot like me!"

Bulma stepped forwards, giving me a wave of nostalgia over how young she looks.

"So, you have all of Goku's titles, are a saiyan, and dress similarly to him as well as share a last name. Are you his son from the future?"

"What? No! Chi-chi, honey, you recognize me right?"

"What!?"

I held my hand and pointed at my ring.

"I'm your husband. You bought both of our rings after giving me a super long speech over needing a job, before laughing it off. You remember me, right?"

Her look of confusion left me saddened, but Shenron appeared.

"Allow me to explain. This man before you is Son Y/n. He is the Goku of a separate timeline. He went through every event you all did and more. He left with me and absorbed the dragon balls, taking on my role as the wish granter, resulting in the dragon balls being able to grant five wishes from his power. You all summoned him here with the dragon balls, immediately after he had to say goodbye to his friends and family."

"Woah! So you're that strong huh?"

I nodded in response.

"Well, our first wish is for everyone Buu killed to be revived!"

"Woah, you guys just beat Buu? Sheesh, that was about a decade ago for me. Ahem, your wish has been granted."

"For our second wish, we want everyone to forget the events of what happened, except for all of us."

"Granted. Anything else? You have three more."

"Hmmmm...Oh wait! Since you're stronger, can you turn 18 back int-"

"Nah, nothing else. Bye Y/n! See ya next time!"

Krillin turned and death stared Goku as I chuckled and left.