Part 7; The Zeno Expo and the beginning of a struggle!

Goku reminded Zeno about the tournament, and we went off to a expo. We arrived and watched some of our members fight, resulting in Goku fighting some dude built like a grape.

"I'm not the strongest person in my universe, so I am not worried."

"Really? I have to get stronger than them. I'm not the strongest either, I'm more like third, hehe."

"Woah, Goku is only the third strongest?"

"That's amazing!"

I smirked and fist bumped Black. We have trained together and worked with the Great Saiyaman so many times we probably have the best synergy of the whole team, better than Gohan and Piccolo even!

We returned, given a deadline of a couple days, so Black and I returned to training. We had two days left, and Bulma gave birth to Vegeta's daughter. I went to her house and 'trained' until an hour before the tournament. She wished me luck, and I flew off. I arrived at the stage with others, and looked around.

"What the-? Hey! Why do they get to have three of that old guy!"

"Huh?"

"That's not fair!"

"We're not the same person."

"Bullshit!"

"That's Goku, that's Zamasu, and I'm Y/n. We even have different transformations."

"So only one of you has super saiyan?"

"You'll see."

She scoffed and left. The tournament started, and Black and I did our handshake before taking off. We went in different directions, with him picking off the weaker people while I tried to keep to myself.

"Oh! Goku!"

I turned and saw that male saiyan from universe six with that Caulifla chick from before and a blushing girl.

"Oh, you're Cabba right? I'm sorry but I'm not Goku. I'm Y/n."

"Oh. Sorry. Have you seen my master anywhere? He was with us earlier, but he took off."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Um, Vegeta-Sama?"

"I haven't. He moved to Universe 6?"

"Yeah, he told me he wanted to be with other saiyans. He even helped me go super saiyan two!"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Show me."

He nodded and transformed. I hummed to myself. The kid has serious potential, but he's pretty weak as of right now. Caulifla transformed, but the other girl didn't.

All three of them attacked me, but I just dodged all three of them.

"Tch, you think you're better than us, bastard!?"

"Nope. I know I am."

She yelled out and attacked me, causing me to grab her arm, and smack the others with her, before tossing her away. I sighed as they didn't pose much challenge, only for that Caulifla to go super saiyan two. She and Cabba were working together, but I still didn't have to try too hard. Suddenly I heard a loud scream behind me, and felt my shirt get grabbed before I was thrown backwards. I caught myself, and saw the other girl had transformed as well. Her power is insane compared to the other two's.

I transformed into a super saiyan and blocked an attack from her, and tossed her away. She stood up and yelled, only to shut up when she got my foot in her mouth, and not the fun one.

She flew backwards, and I landed, blocking Cabba and Caulifla, dropping out of super saiyan for a moment. Thanks Ultra Instinct. I launched them both away and stood up. The larger saiyan, who I learned was Kale from Caulifla cheering her on, fired a blast, so I faked dead. She calmed down and shrunk in size, causing me to stand up.

"Alright. Now that you're in control, maybe the three of you can prove to be a challenge."

The three grinned as I smirked and went super saiyan two.