Chapter 5: Y/n hooks up with a horny Milf near him

Goku fought the guy Trunks identified as Black, before he got Bulma to fix the time machine. I yawned sat on Bulma's work bench and walked her work, while the others were out doing whatever. The blue haired milf sighed and turned to me.

"Y/n."

"Mm-hm?"

"Are you going to leave me too?"

"....No, why would I? I have nowhere else to go, so I couldn't if I wanted to."

She chuckled and set down the wrench she was holding.

"That's not what I meant. Have you seen your reflection?"

"No. What's up? Is something wrong with my face?"

She pulled out one of those pocket mirrors and pointed it at me.

"Y/n, you look like you're a teen again. I'd ask if you were really okay with being with an old lady like me, but I'm probably like fifty where you're from."

"What's with the question Bulma?"

"Vegeta isn't coming back, but even after the one night stand, you never left."

"If you're trying to ask me out, I thought you were married."

She chuckled at my remark and looked at me.

"Tell Trunks the machine is almost ready."

I nodded and used instant transmission to find him. I told him, and went back to the capsule corp. To spar with Trunks and Goten. After a while, Trunks got me and Goku and we headed to the future.

I climbed out of the time machine after arriving, and looked at my surroundings, before taking a deep breath, looking around, and seeing nothing but destruction. I followed Trunks and Goku, and we found the survivors, who were attempting to kill Goku.

Trunks explained, and took us inside, and I stretched as I looked around. I sat down by myself, and Trunks walked up to me.

"Y/n, I'm going to go with Goku to lure out black. Please stay here with these guys, I can't tell you are strong enough to handle this. I wouldn't leave you here alone if I had the option, but I have to make sure that bastard pays for trying to kill my mom."

I raised an eyebrow.

"What happened?"

"Black attacked her, and almost killed her."

I nodded and waved him and Goku off as they left. I found this Bulma's ki, and walked into the room she was at, and she turned and gasped when she saw me, backing away.

"N-no! How did you get here, past everybody!?"

"Bulma, calm down, it's me. Well, not exactly. I'm Y/n. I'm the Goku from another timeline. "

She walked over to me and looked me up and down, her face filled with suspicion.

"Hehe, why are you staring at me so intensely?"

The suspicion left her face, and that look was replaced entirely. Oh no, I recognize that face.

"Uhh, Bulma, what are you doing?"

"Do you know how hard it is to deal with all this stress? I can hardly deal with it alone. You seem pretty stressed too, Y/n."

.....fuggit