Part 9; Y/n and Black vs Kefla and Vegeta!

I took a stance with Vegeta, but those two didn't move an inch. I stepped forwards, and suddenly Y/n was in my face, with his fist cocked back. I gasped in shock, and he threw the punch. Thankfully I moved back, only to be surprised when the pressure hit me anyways and launched me into some rubble.

I blasted out of it, and Y/n was already in front of me. He unleashed a flurry of punches, and I tried blocking, but my arms are going numb. He kicked me back into the rubble, jumped back, and roared before firing a beam at me. I tried to dodge, only to be kicked into the beam by that Zamasu guy. I struggled to my feet after the blast, and roared in anger, before looking down at the male.

"I REFUSE TO LOSE HERE! I! WIN!!"

My eyes widened as he slid up the blast, fired his own shot, and changed back into super saiyan four. He smooched the air at me, and the blast pushed me out.

"Kefla had been eliminated!

I turned and looked towards the stands where I saw Caulifla, Kale, and Cabba. I winked at the two girls, and gave Cabba a thumbs up. I turned my attention towards Black and Vegeta, and saw Black was in Rose. He was doing fairly well, but the x20 increase from evolution is giving him trouble.

"C'mon Black, you can do it! Push beyond and evolve, just like he did!!"

"Right! HRRRAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Vegeta was pushed away, and the dust settled to reveal Black, transformed once again.

He and Vegeta clashed, causing shockwaves while Goku and Jiren did the same. I grinned as Black eventually overtook Vegeta, and knocked him to the edge, both out of breath. Black powered down to base and fell to a knee.

"Damn, all that and I still lost."

I had one response to that.

"It isn't over yet!"

I landed in front of him, and fired a kamehameha, pushing Vegeta out. I helped him up, and took him off to the side to rest. He did, and Goku was eliminated. #17 and Frieza stepped up, only ti get eliminated as well. Black and I stood up, facing Jiren with seconds left. I activated Ultra Instinct, and Black went even further.

I took a deep breath, and so did he, before our assault began

We rushed him from both sides, before he pushed us back. I charged forwards, and kicked him in the chest, making him stagger, before Black went over me and punched him in the face, putting him at the edge of the ring, before he fell over.

"Y/n, take my energy and finish it."

I nodded and took it, feeling a rush of power. I charged at Jiren with a roar, and kicked him back.

Jiren and I were falling off the stage, and I chuckled to myself. Goku Black was declared the winner, and wished for everyone to come back.

Meanwhile with Bulma

I was holding Bulla, when I got an alert. Frieza's goons nabbed the dragon balls again! How many times does he have to get killed to understand?