Part 15; Y/n easily gets of rid of the threat.

I smirked at the being, causing his eyebrow to raise. I shot Vegeta a look, and he caught on.

"Quick, to your fullest power."

The rest of the saiyans nodded, and did so, and I stood in the middle. I used god bind on all of them, and then Spirit Assimilation. I felt my power was much higher, but nowhere near enough. I prepared myself to have to struggle, but Vados smiled a little, and raised her power. It may have been miniscule to her, but my power surpassed Musa's easily.

His eyes widened and I roared, charging him. I took what he said into consideration and started grinning.

"What the-?!"

"RAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

I punched him rapidly, using Spirit Fission and Assimilation simultaneously. Every ounce of power he lost, I gained. I continued beating him down, a little something like this.

He was coughing up blood, and I watched as he started fading and dissolving, still punching him ruthlessly.

He eventually was nothing but a torso, and then nothing at all. I stood up from the crater I created, and roared out, my power surging. I shot a massive beam into the air, and felt my power return to normal. Whew. That was a lot easier than I thought.