Part 14; A new threat arises

I was attacking Vados in Ultra Instinct, and she was dodging effortlessly. I let out a roar, and started attacking even faster, however I didn't get much of a result.

I even attempted a hellzone grenade at some point, but she somehow managed to dodge all of them. The other saiyans were watching me, and Bulma was cheering, not exactly seeing what was going on, then again I don't think the others can 100% tell either.

I transformed back, panting as Vados only wiped some dust off of her sleeve.

"Amazing! She's so powerful that even with Ultra Instinct, Y/n couldn't even touch her!"

"Man, I want to be that strong."

"I wonder if Kakarot can even get there."

"I wouldn't doubt him Vegeta, he has all eternity, and it only took him about 50 to 60 years to catch up to and surpass the gods. Well, except for Beerus, who also has Ultra Instinct."

"Seriously? I guess my ability to see full power doesn't take Ultra Instinct into consideration."

"Oh yeah, you can sense the full power of even the Grand Priest right?"

"I can."

"Who's stronger, Whis or Vados?"

"Vados is stronger, but Whis is faster."

"How do you compare to them?"

"As far as my strength to Vados, think about Goku's full power, hell give him kaioken on top of ultra instinct."

"Okay."

"To that, I am about Oolong."

"WHAT!?!? What about speed?"

"Okay, use that same analogy for Whis."

"Alright."

"To that, I am about as fast as Chaiotzu when Goku fought you and Nappa."

Everyone looked shocked, except Vados.

"It's amazing how you continue to grow and train, despite knowing how much weaker than us you are."

"That's why I do."

"You saiyans sure are strange."

I chuckled and rubbed my head, until I felt a large power. What the hell? Vados felt it too, and she turned to me with a grin.

"Now may be the time to see how your power scales to another mortal."

I nodded and used instant transmission, and I found myself standing in front of....Vegeta? I brought everyone to me, and they looked as confused as I do.

"So, you must be the Y/n my creator warned me of."

"Who are you?"

"I am the ultimate hybrid! You can call me Musa, short for Multi Saiyan."

"So, I assume you are an android?"

"A biological one. I was created with the DNA of every super saiyan in this universe! Vegeta, Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla. All of their power is my own, and then some!"

I raised an eyebrow, and took a stance, as he roared and changed into some strange super saiyan form.

"The hell is that? You look like something out of a bad fanfiction."

"This is a combination of all the Super Saiyan forms! My power is multiplied 10,550 times!!"

"I see. So you really are just from a bad fanfiction."

"Grrr, insolent little shit!"

He charged me, faster than I could see, and suddenly I was inside a cliff. I got my bearings, and pulled myself from the side, and transformed into a god.

"That foolish god form won't help you. Not even that Ultra Instinct form you used can help!"

"I see. So you are aware of the events of the tournament of power."

"Of course. I don't know much about the end, but I do know that you defeated Jiren with your silly form."

"I see. So you don't know about this then."

I changed back, and went into Mastered Ultra Instinct, causing his eyes to widen.

"What? What the hell is that?!"

"Ultra Instinct. This is the mastered version."

"Tch, I never thought I would be pushed to the limit before we even fought, but fine!! This is my true power!!"

He was surrounded by a green aura, and his hair shortened, before turning completely green. Legendary super saiyan?

"If you thought your stupid UI was amazing, then I hope you're ready to die!!"

I scoffed, and took a stance, before charging. I was about to attack, when I felt the extent of his power. There's no way I can beat him, but not counting the angels, I'm the strongest being in this universe.

I attacked anyway, but he didn't even bother to dodge. He just took every hit, before kicking me back into the cliff. I got my work cut out for me.

Man I wish I had some senzu beans.