Part 13; Y/n does the impossible

I walked out of Champa's home area, finished with my daily meditation and therapy session with Vados, and walked outside to find the saiyan girls and Bulma talking to each other, mostly just Kale and Bulma have a calm conversion, with Caulifla interjecting every now and then.

I looked a distance away, and saw Cabba and Vegeta talking, so I decided to walk over to the girls first, simply because they are closer.

"Yo, Y/n! What's up?"

"Hey honey."

"H-hello M-mr. Y/n."

"Hey guys. Just Y/n is okay."

Kale nodded, and I sat down between her and Bulma, and joined their conversation on whether or not Goku is a reliable person.

"Caulifla, he obviously is."

"He's just an idiot with more power than he needs!"

"Caulifla."

"Yeah?"

"You do realize Y/n and Goku are the exact same person, right?"

"Well duh, but I also know that Y/n is much smarter and wiser than Goku is. Y/n is reliable, and he'll get things done. Goku, is not. He seems like the guy that would heal someone who he barely beat, just so he could fight them at their strongest."

"Ugh, please don't remind about that part. Videl hasn't forgiven me for 'putting her precious Gohan in a situation like that' when I just wanted him to reach his full potential!"

"Are you telling me you seriously did something like that?"

"....yeah."

"....it doesn't matter because you acknowledge it was a bad decision and as such you are still reliable."

"Um, thanks."

"U-um, I-i think Y/n's reliable too."

"Thanks Kale."

She hid her face and I chuckled. I stood up and walked over to Vegeta and Cabba, and stretched my arms.

"Oh, hey Y/n! Vegeta and I were talking about how reliable you are!"

"....did Vados tell you to do that?"

"*sigh* yeah."

I nodded, pat his shoulder and walked off to a middle ground of the area, closed my eyes and calmed myself.

I watched as Kakarot closed his eyes and calmed himself, activating his ultra instinct. I decided to take the low class deity up on the challenge, and transformed into royal blue, with Cabba following and going blue.

I noticed the two girls stand up as well, and Bulma squeaked before running inside and looking through the window. We all stood beside each other, only for that galaxy to appear like in the T.O.P. He took a breath in, and some of it streamed into his mouth.

"No way, he didn't."

"He did

"He did."

"I see you've finally got it down Y/n."

He didn't say anything, he just nodded.

"Well then, let's see if you can fight them all at once."

He simply took a stance, and we all prepared ourselves.

Amazing! He beat them all, only occasionally getting hit, and then not even being fazed by it! At one point they even tried firing blasts at him at the same time, in a way he couldn't escape. Caulifla and Kale launched beams on his sides, locking him inside so he couldn't dodge to the side, Cabba firing a massive wave from the bottom, and Vegeta from the top.

I watched as the blasts grew closer, as Caulifla and Kale's waves started closing in pincer style. He took a very familiar stance, and I smirked. Oh my Whis, you seem to be giving this one special treatment.

He held his hands in front of him, and they were covered with an aura matching his, before covering everyone else and dispelling their blasts. Y/n has seemingly mastered Whis's god bind.

He shifted his hands, and pointed it down, causing them all to go crashing into the ground

He shifted his hands, and pointed it down, causing them all to go crashing into the ground. Amazing, even when Whis uses this technique, I haven't seen him use it on that many people, or to even force the opponent to move. He is truly amazing.

I watched as he dropped down, next to the groaning saiyans, and powered down. He smirked at them all and laughed.

"You know, while I was using that technique, I picked up a little something from all of you."

"Oh yeah? And what would that be Kakarot?"

"Simple. God ki."

"But I thought you didn't have any. Did you get it from Vados?"

"Nope. I got it from you. Check this out. HAH!!"

"No way, you seriously absorbed our ki?!"

"Yeah, I did it with a Spirit Bomb before."

The universe Y/n is from, all of the uncanon events happened.

"Huh, I wonder if Kakarot can do it."

"Nah, I used a backwards technique I learned on Yardrat. It's called Spirit Fission, but I guess mine can be called Spirit Assimilation."

"What other techniques can you use?"

"I can teleport others to me."

Vados walked over, and looked me up and down, poking around my hair.

"Interesting. You attained God form by a mix of techniques. I wonder what else you can do. Clearly it has limits, because you didn't transform into an evolved or even normal Blue. However, you could easily attain Blue with your power, but you likely wouldn't use it much."

"True. I only plan to use these as a trump card before Ultra Instinct."