Chapter 2

I was taking a break after sparring with Vegeta, when I was summoned. Found myself in front of the group again, only to find a cat-like being and a......fabulous looking man.

"Hehe, Y/n, we need a favor."

"Urm, what is it?"

"We have five wishes, correct?"

"Yes."

"Okay, for my first wish, I want you to fight Beerus!"

"GOKU!!"

I chuckled and sighed as the glow of the dragon balls died down and the sky returned to it's blue color.

"Now, if I'm going off of appearances, I'd assume you are Beerus?"

I motioned towards the Cat like being.

"You would be correct. Given the fact you are the new deity of the dragon balls, you know of me?"

"Yes sir. I was told you are vastly stronger than me, but I guess I'll find out by how much that is now."

He scratched his chin and I took a stance. I took a deep breath and flew at him. I threw a punch that he dodged, and swung my fist sideways, only for him to dodge that too. I took advantage of my momentum and swung my foot down, causing him to sidestep.

"Interesting. I am aware you are a saiyan, but you're only in base form. Can you not transform?"

"I can, I just wanted a grasp on your style."

"Holding back against a god of destruction?"

"You say it like an insult. I only size up people I don't think I can beat."

I watched in amazement as Y/n was stronger than me in super saiyan 3 while still in base, and I think Beerus and Whis noticed too. Y/n jumped back, and closed his eyes, and transformed.

Woah! His power is insane! He flew towards Beerus and threw a punch, only for him to dodge. Y/n roared and powered up to super saiyan two, and tried again. Beerus still dodged it, and seemingly fed up, Y/n let out a louder roar.

He threw a kick at Beerus, only for the god to take it in his chest, and ignore it. Y/n jumped away, and grinned.

"I hope you guys already know about this, because if not, spoiler warning!"

"Oh? Are YOU, the super saiyan god?"

"What's that? I'm not a super saiyan god, but I am a super saiyan four!!"

"A WHAT!?"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"I this is enough."

Oh god, his voice. No, stop, I'm married! But aren't I married to him too? No!! Stop it!

......Can Vegeta's voice do that?

.......Can I do that?

I roared and charged the god of destruction.

Y/n threw a punch, and to everyone's surprise it pushed Beerus back a little. Y/n backflipped out of it, landing on a wall, and pushing off, with a roar, his voice carrying a slight echo, sounding almost like an Oozaru.

I watched as the saiyan turned deity landed and stared at me, before pushing off and roaring with his fist ready.

I smirked and raised my arms to block, only for him to finally impact me, and catch me off guard. If he isn't the super saiyan god, but he can do this, what is he?

I caught myself and flew at him, only for him to duck under it. I looked down at the saiyan with wide eyes, and watched his aura burst outwards.

Y/n ducked under Beerus, and his power rose, and what happened next even brought a half surprised look on Whis's face.

Everybody was being pushed by the shockwave, except for Whis.

Y/n panted as he powered down. Beerus came back down with a chuckle.

"Congratulations, you can harm me at about 40% without even being a god."

Y/n just chuckled and sat down.

"Wow! Okay, for the second wish we want to know the whereabouts of the saiyan god!"

"There is no living saiyan god."

"Hmm...how do we make one?"

"Oh, five saiyans must give their energy to another."

It was revealed that Videl was pregnant, however everyone noticed that I wasn't surprised. She was born around this time anyway. Goku was chosen to become the saiyan god, despite Beerus wanting it to be me.

"Lord Beerus, with all due respect, I'm technically already one. I'm a saiyan and a deity. Who knows how the ritual would effect me, if it even would."

He sighed and agreed, causing Goku's hair and eyes to turn red.

"Oh? If it wasn't for your god ki, I would think this was a weaker form of Y/n's super saiyan four."

"Woah, your ki is intense."

"You can sense god ki?"

"Well, I am a deity. Wait, can none of you sense Beerus? Or even Whis?"

"Hold on, you can sense Whis?"

"Yeah, despite how he looks, he's pretty scary."

Beerus and Goku started their fight, and I sat in a beach chair, and closed my eyes.

I can tell the two are done fighting, and while all the commotion is going on, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened one eye and saw Whis. I stood up and bowed.

"Lord Whis, what do you need from me?"

"Oh, please, one deity to another, you can hold off on the honorifics. I wish to speak with you."

"Of course."

He looked at the others, and walked a little distance away, and I followed.

"So, you said you can sense me and Beerus yes?"

"Of course. I can even tell what your full power is, though it does kind of hurt that Beerus lied about using 40%."

"And you can sense the highest my power goes as well?"

"Of course. It's honestly the most intense thing I've ever felt. I know if I had super saiyan god and went against you, you wouldn't even need 1 percent to win."

"Hm. This development is rather intriguing to me."

"Why is that?"

"Simple. Beerus had his Super Saiyan God prophecy, but I have something different."

"Oh? What do you have?"

"I am prophesied to face off with the one who transcends ultra instinct, and if you can sense the full extent of my power, there is a high chance it is you."

"Oh. You being an angel, who is forced to remain neutral has a threat. So I assume you are going to kill me."

"Oh, goodness no. My father, has made a bend to the rule. I am allowed to fight that person however and whenever I wish."

"What are you getting at?"

"I wish to train you. If your power gets that high, you could become a new deity, with more power than the super dragon balls."

"Seriously!?"

The angel nodded, and led me back to the others, and was about to leave, when he turned to me and outstretched his hand.

"Will you take my offer?"

".....of course. You guys make sure to wish for me every once in a while, okay?"

They nodded and I chuckled before grabbing Whis's hand.