Part 12; Y/n's internship as a deity

We disappeared, and reappeared. Bulma looked around, gasping in wonder.

"It's amazing here!"

"Well, the strongest beings and rulers of the multiverse live here."

She looked at me, mouth agape, causing me to chuckle and close it.

"C'mon Bulma, save it for later."

She punched me, and I chuckled at her.

We went into the massive throne room, and found only the Grand Priest.

"Hello, Mr. Grand Priest."

I bowed and Bulma did too, only for him to chuckle.

"Don't worry about the formalities. We're both deities here."

"Um, it's not that, but the terrifying gap in power. You make Whis seem like fodder, no offense."

"Oh? You can sense the full extent of my power? I should feel about the same as him to you."

"Just a perk of being a dragon."

"I see. Well, I called you here for a simple reason."

"Really? Why is that?"

"My daughter, Vados, wishes to help you master Ultra Instinct, after having seen you use it in the tournament of power."

"I see, but why not help Goku? He has already used the mastered version."

"Simple, because you haven't used it yet, and on top of that, she wanted to see the power of the one destined to rival angels."

"Huh, I thought you would eradicate me if I became a threat to even the angels."

"Oh no, if you could use that cloud of yours, the flying nimbus, is it? Then clearly you have a pure soul and prove no threat to us."

"I see. Well, where is she?"

"Right behind you."

I let out a squak and jumped, turning and facing the angel, while catching a Bulma who was scared into the air.

"Hello Y/n. I believe we met when you fought with Lord Champa."

"Uh, hello."

"I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT! WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT!? ARE YOU SEDUCING MY BOYFRIEND!?"

"Oh, are you unaware that most deities and dragons have multiple lovers and spouses?"

"SO YOU ARE!!"

"Oh goodness no, I simply chose an outfit I figured he may have an easier time talking to me with."

"I'm watching you! And if that does happen, you best believe he loves me more!"

"Bulma, chill out. Thanks for the support, but calm down and stop screaming at the deity."

I put her down, and Vados giggled while teleporting us to Universe 6 where we'll be training.

"Here we are, on the planet of Lord Champa."

I looked around, and noticed that all four of the saiyans are here. Including him.

"Hey! It's you!"

"Uh, hey?"

"Y/n! You're training with us?"

"....what's she doing here."

"VEGETA!? YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU RAN OFF BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME AND HAD KIDS IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE!?!?"

"Jesus, Bulma. You are jumping to all the conclusions today. They aren't his kids. These are just some saiyans from Universe 6, he's probably just here to train with Vados and they're here too."

"Exactly! We were trying to convince him to teach us super saiyan four, but he said he can't do it, and only you can."

"That would be true."

"Probably the most true thing he's done in ages...."

"Bulma, stop grumbling about it. How about you go inside with Vados and I catch up with these guys, okay?"

"Okay, but remember what I said, if you take those two, you love me most!"

"Bulma, please...."

She sighed and stopped off with Vados. I returned my attention to the galick warriors and blushing females, before looking at Vegeta.

"How's it been going."

"Great. I've been finding fights, and growing stronger."

"I see. Good."

I turned my attention to Cabba and grinned at the young saiyan.

"I'm sure after fighting for your universe you've become a hit with the ladies."

"Uh, wha-, I, erm, nah."

"You should mention it more, and show off that legendary transformation of yours. They'll lose it."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. You two should try it too, you could attract some seriously strong guys!"

"Oh please, like there are any guys stronger than me that could catch my interest."

"U-um, I-i a-already f-found someone strong, b-but I-i don't think t-the transf-formation w-would impress him..."

"Well then, just be yourself, and if he attracts you that much, hang out with him!"

She nodded, and I chuckled. Glad I get to actually give someone advice. Never got the chance with Gohan, and Goten is a whore so he didn't need it.

I smiled and stretched, before sitting on a rock in front of the saiyans.

"Okay, show me how much you've grown since the tournament!"