𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 #𝟏: 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"When did Fundy say we could join the server?" [Name] asked as she played with her Rubix cube. She was in a VC with Ranboo and Tommy, waiting to come on the server. "I don't know, Fundy hasn't said anything yet." [Name] rolled her eyes. "Boring~" Tommy chuckled. "Agreed." 

[Name] sat up from her chair and moved the mic closer. "Hey Tommy, are you gonna be the flower girl?" "The fuck, why won't you do it?" "It'll be funnier if you did it!" [Name] said while laughing. Ranboo also joined in on the laughter. "God damnit, you're right." "See..."

"How funny do think this is gonna end?" 

"Don't know. But let's try our best to make it his most viewed video." 

"Alright, everyone you can join now." 

owosfordays joined the game

I was finally on and I smiled, gazing upon the scenery. Tommy spawned in and Ranboo stood waiting for us. I ran up to him. "Ranboo!" He turned to me, as I smiled. "You like my suit?" I wore a suit with a blue tie. Ranboo smiled. "It looks great." Tommy then walked up to us. "Why are the crafting tables stone?" I could hear Fundy laughing, and I facepalmed. "No way," I said, laughing as well. Tommy's eyes widen and had a realization. "Oh wait. Oh..." Ranboo and I laughed as we continued to walk around. "That's a bit cruel," Tommy said, as he watched up to us. 

I shrugged. "It's funny. Fundy did for his Dweam." Tommy laughed. "PFFT Dweam." We finally came to a platform. "The fuck?" Tommy said, confused. "Set spawn," I read aloud before then clicking the button. I stood on the platform, and it launched me in the air. "WOAH!" I yelled out before then seeing the water that was on the ship. I landed and smiled. All of a sudden, I see explosions and I see that the land was destroyed. 

"What the heck happened?" I asked as I saw Ranboo and Tommy land in the water. As we were getting out of the boat, I saw explosions and I hear Fundy, screaming "Stop!" "Oh my god," I said as I watched buildings being destroyed. "And the point was???" I said, confused about the whole situation. I could hear everyone's confusion as well and I just continued walking.  "Eret has died 4 times," Ranboo said as I laughed. "Leave him alone!" Ranboo laughed as Tommy came up to me and handed me a flower. 

"Aw, thank you for the poppy, Tommy," I said, smiling. "S-shut up!" He said, before then walking ahead. I laughed, as well as a few others since we could hear his flusterness. "[Name], you're the only girl here. I was promised more." "Bruh. Screw you too, Tommy." "Wait, I didn't mean that!" 

We went inside the Chapel and I saw Dream in his dress. I laughed. "Dream, oh Dream. I think our clothes are supposed to be reversed." Dream laughed. "If that's the case, are you gonna marry Tommy?" I laughed. "No, I would marry Oikawa." "Who the fuck is Oikawa?" Tommy said, from behind. "Mr. I punch kids." Everyone laughed. "[Name], sometimes I forget that you're a weeb, like Phil." I laughed once more. 

I saw Wilbur and waved. "HI WILBUR!" I yelled as Tommy came behind me. "Wilbur, what are you doing?" Tommy asked as Wilbur pulled out a book. "I'm the priest." "Wilbur, I thought you weren't religious." "I'm not." 

"[Name] and Tommy need to walk down the aisle, side by side. [Name], drops flowers and Tommy gives the rings." I pouted. "Why can't I hold the rings? Also, I WANT RANBOO TO WALK WITH US!" Sapnap sighed. "Fine." I handed Tommy flowers, Ranboo and I hold a ring. "Fundy, you don't have many friends." "That was harsh, Wil," I said as Tommy started walking down the aisle. 

Tommy started singing the Avengers Theme and I was trying my best to not laugh as Ranboo was also trying to follow Tommy's tune. I could see Eret dancing and I couldn't hold my giggles anymore. I then started singing along as I then saw Tommy throw a stone at Ponk and having a flower throwing contest with George. I laughed as I ran up and gave Niki a flower. I smiled as she giggled. Tommy then turned to Fundy. "Is this a shirt and tie event, Fundy?" "Yes." 

Tommy placed dirt and hid behind it, and changed into a suit and tie. "Ayyeee~" I laughed as well as Fundy and a few others. Tommy then goes back to throw flowers at George. 

Sapnap walks Dream down the aisle, and I sat with Ranboo and Tommy behind George. Tommy kept throwing flowers and Ranboo and I just sweatdropped. Then three of us just spent the entire time, texting one another as the ceremony happened. I placed a bet of $20 that George would ruin the wedding, and the two guys agreed on the bet. As the 'I dos' were said Wilbur asked for the rings and Ranboo and I went up to drop them off. The two gave their vows, but Fundy's was kinda sus but Dream's was very sketchy and forced. I noticed that he kept glancing at George, which boost my confidence more. 

As Wilbur asked for any objections, I smiled confidently, waiting for George to speak up. But it never happened. I sighed in disappointment. "Aw man," I mumbled as the two snickered. "...I pronounced you two, partners in-" "I OBJECT!" George yelled out as I jumped up. "YEAH!" I yelled out, as everyone just stared at me. I looked away and sat down. "I mean... Noooo..." Tommy laughed. "Nice going." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." 

Then shit went down. The three of us stood up as George pulled Dream away from Fundy. I saw the two kiss slightly and I gasped. Dream pulled away and confessed that George kissed him. As George ran away, Sapnap chased him. "You will not ruin my baby's wedding." I deadpanned. "What is this wedding?" Tommy went up to Dream. "Did you pull away when he kissed you?" "He didn't." George and I said. Everyone crowded Dream as I watched from the distance. I could see Dream look around everyone before then...

Dream left the game. 

"RUNAWAY BRIDE!" I screamed out as everyone gasped. "LOVE IS DEAD!" Sneeg yelled out. "At least, we have Tommy and [Name]," Wilbur said as the two of us blushed. "We're not together!" 

"Yet," Sapnap said.

My eyes widen, remembering something. "TOMMY! RANBOO! YOU EACH OWE ME 20 BUCKS!" 

I can't believe 2020 is over. Thank you all so much for the love and support on this book. Even though it's almost 4 months since I started this book, you guys managed to get me to 300 followers, almost 30k on this book, as well as 1k votes!! This really means a lot. I also want to shout out my Instagram and TikTok, which is just owosfordays. I post anime and Mcyt content on TikTok so I'm always there. Art is posted on my Insta also anime and MCYT related. So Happy New Year everyone!! <3