𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟗: 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞!

I finished organizing my base. Everything is in place. Wilbur said that he was going to blow it all up. L'manberg…

Yesterday I stumbled across Fundy and seemed happy.

"[Name]!"

I turned around to see him running towards me. I was in the forest, collecting wood because I needed to restock. I smiled at him and waved. Once he reached me, he smiled, slightly. "I finally found you." 

I raised an eyebrow. "Wassup fox man?" He frowned before then pulling out an envelope. He handed it to me and I looked at it. "What's this?" 

"An invitation to the Manberg festival tomorrow!"

I smiled sadly before then putting the envelope in his hands. "Thank you but I can't go."

"But-but [Name]! Please!"

I sighed. "I'm sorry, Fundy but I can't. It doesn't give me good vibes." His eyebrows sadden. "Please… Niki wants you to come as well as Eret. Tubbi also misses you." I smiled. "I understand, but I don't think I can…"

He pouted. 

"Okay fine. I'll go. But tell Schlatt to stay 15 feet away from me." 

"You got invited?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, Fundy and a few others want me to go." 
Wilbur smiled. "Okay, then it's settled then. You and Technoblade will go to the festival. Meanwhile Tommy and I will be there. I talked to Tubbo and I had him give me a signal to go and blow up the whole place." 

I nodded my head as I looked at Tommy who seemed hesitant. I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it'll be okay."

"I just don't want to lose L'manberg, [Name]."

"Okay, Tommy. We won't lose it."

"You ready?" Techno's monotone voice said, as I turned around. "I think I have everything." I responded as I grabbed my Trident. He nodded. "Then let's go."
"So what's it like to be Tommy's brother."

Techno sighed. "I'm not actually his brother. He and Wilbur just call me that since we all grew up together." My eyes widen. "Really?" He nodded his head. "So how did you guys meet?"
He stayed silent. "Touchy subject, huh?" He nodded his head. "Then forget I said anything." I said, smiling. "Let's go!"

We entered Manberg territory and we spotted Wilbur and Tommy in a tree. Wilbur wasnt that noticeable but with Tommy's red shirt, it just screams, 'come and find me'. The two of us land on the tree with our tridents, scaring the two. 

"Why?" Wilbur asked as I laughed. "Why would you give away our position?" "In my defense,it was funny." I shook my head as I handed Tommy some golden carrots. "Be careful. Don't get caught. And if you do, just call me."
"Okay mom…" 
"Don't call me that."

We entered to find a lot of people there already. I smiled as Fundy ran up to me. "[Name]! You came!" I giggled. "Well, I said I would, remember?" "Yeah, but I didn't think you would actually come." I flicked his forehead. "Well I did. Now where-" "[Name]!" I turned around to see Niki. I smiled and ran up to her. "Niki!" I hugged her and she laughed while hugging me back. "I'm sorry I just disappeared." I mumbled as she patted my head. "It's alright. I wouldn't blame you. Schlatt has been ruining everything." I looked around and nodded. "It seems so." 

As Techno and Fundy were messing with one another, I looked over to see Callahan. I smiled and walked over to him. "Callahan!" His eyes widened and he waved at me. I smiled and patted his head. "How's the flower field?" Callahan and I created a flower filled together when I first joined the server. It was nice and he gave me a thumbs up. "That's so great!"