𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟑: 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Exile? I mean Tommy's done some stupid things, but exile? Really?" I nodded my head. "And I have a bad feeling in my gut. The same one I had before Wilbur blew up L'manberg." The two were silent. "Can you guys watch over Tommy for me?" Techno raised an eyebrow. "You want me to watch over the kid who chose government over anarchy?" I chuckled. "I mean, if he does get exiled, he won't be a part of anything really." "What about you?" Phil asked, and I went quiet. "Aren't you going to be with him the entire time?"

I couldn't say anything. "Well..." Techno motioned his hand, telling me to keep talking. "I don't know what's going to happen. I don't really have a plan and I'm stressed out and I just want someone there for him if I'm not there." I choked a bit. "If I disappear, look for me." "[Name], that's very vague." I stood up. "I have to go."

Techno grabbed my arm. "No, no. What do you mean if you disappear?" "Techno! Just please look after him. If I'm not with him, I'm looking for a way to get him out of that state in L'manberg. But if I'm not there..." I grabbed my bag. "Phil, we need to go now." Phil nodded his head. "Okay, bye Techno." "[Name]!" I smiled at him. "See you later, teach!"

I ran. I was hot and sweaty but it didn't matter. The meeting passed two days ago, and if Tommy's actually, I...

I could see the entrance of L'manberg, coming closer and closer. The horrible ugly obsidian walls were still there around L'manberg and I could see people standing on top of the walls. I smiled when I saw Tommy there but stopped when I saw him getting pushed off the walls from Dream.

I shook my head. "No. There's no way. NO!" Dream started pushing Tommy away from L'manberg. "NO! NO! TOMMY!" I started running.

Tommy's head turned my direction. "[Name]!" "TOMMY!"

I stopped in front of the two. And boy, I was pissed.

"I want to come along, Dream." Dream smiled. "Oh come on. You don't want to leave your home, do you?" I gritted my teeth. "Tommy is my home. Wherever he goes I go too." Dream grabbed Tommy. "C'mon Tommy. [Name], I'll take you right now."

I waited by the tree. It's been 15 minutes. "Where's Dream?" I mumbled. "[Name]." I looked up to see, "Punz? What is it? I'm kinda waiting for Dream. Punz stared down at me. "Sorry, it had to come to this, [Name]." I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean-"

Everything went black.

My head was pounding as I started to stir awake. It was fuzzy as well. "Ow..." I said, trying to bring my hand to my head only to feel heaviness on my wrists. "What the..." My vision was cleared and there were cuffs on my wrist. "WHAT THE!"

But not only that, I was in a cellar. There was a bed and a toilet but I WAS IN A CELLAR. I opened my inventory to see that I had nothing and my pickaxe was gone. I walked over to the bars of the cellar and I could see a white jacket. "PUNZ!" I yelled out. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS! LET ME OUT MAN!"

I heard laughter coming from my right side. It was echoey and familiar. Too familiar. "You're so annoying. Maybe you are Tommy's fated partner." "Dream, let me the fuck out."

"No can do, [Name]. You'll just be in the way." I groaned. "The way of what?!" "Of my plans!" "OH COME ON! Look, I get it, you think you rule all since it's all your land but c'mon! People are free to do whatever they want! SO GIVE IT A REST!" Dream laughed. "You seriously I'll let you all do that! I just want to live like a happy family. And I just can't have Tommy running around, ruining everything he wants. He's destructive, so it's time for him to be on his own for a bit."

"WHERE'S TOMMY, DREAM?! WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM!"

"He's far away. And he's never coming back to these lands ever again." "He's waiting for me."

"Well, not anymore." I glared. "What. Did. You. Tell. Him?!"

"That you're staying in L'manberg to help Tubbo run the nation. That you changed your mind and decided that's what's best." I laughed. "I would never say that." "Your actions say otherwise."

Wait. "How long have I been here!?" "Two days." "TWO DAYS!?" "It seems you've been lacking sleep these past days"

That's right. When Phil and I were traveling, I barely slept at all. "No. No. NO!" I was fuming. "CURSE YOU, DREAM! ONE DAY, THIS WILL ALL BACKFIRE ON YOU!" Dream chuckled. "I'm sure it will. Anyway, gotta go now. Can't keep my best friend, Tommy, waiting." "You sick bastard."

"Here, eat this time." "I'd rather starve, Punz." He sighed. Before standing guard once again. It's been almost 7 weeks now since I've been here. I have nothing. My hair is longer, my clothes are raggy. Dream checks up on me every two days. I can't sleep and Tommy is who knows WHERE! I walked over to the bars. "Why are you doing this, Punz? Hm? What are you gaining from this, man?" "[Name], I'm just a working man. I'm being paid to do this." I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah? How much do you want to get out of here? 40 blocks of iron? A stack of golden blocks? How many diamonds do you want? I still have some netherite ingots?"

Punz shifted. "You know Punz, I have a lot in my estate. Mining is a good hobby of mine. I know where the goods are. If we go right now, I'll give you it all."

"C'mon Punz! Time is ticking! This offer is once in a lifetime! You won't regret it! Just let me out!"

Punz walked over and unlocked the cell. "You have 5 minutes. We go now."

"Here you go sir. A stack of golden blocks and 25 blocks of diamond. Finally, 3 netherite ingots." Punz nodded his head before leaving with the goods. I smiled. "Sorry Dream, try beating me next time."

It's my birthday today. I feel old. I think. GEORGE'S PRANK CALL WAS TOO FAR. iykyk 

I got into Quackity's Private Account, #happy

Follow my twitter: @/owosfordays