𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖

19 days had passed. [Name] stood smiling in front of her house, with a suitcase in her hands and a backpack slung on her shoulders. "[Name]." She turned around to see her parents, calling her attention. "Are you even listening?" [Name] smiled cheekily before then rubbing the back of her head. "Yes?" Her mother sighed. "Don't leave, Kayden's side. Don't talk to strangers. And always wear your mask, you hear me?" [Name] nodded her head. "You got it~," She said as she placed her mask on her face. "Is that everything?" She asked, facing her parents. "No." They said before engulfing her in a hug. "Stay safe." [Name] smiled before then hugging back. "I will!" 

Kayden groaned from the driveway. "Ahem. Hate to the moment, but the little rat and I need to catch a plane." [Name] pouted before breaking away from their parent's embrace. "Little rat?! What am I? Remy from Ratatouille?!" Kayden laughed before then getting inside the uber. "If you're Remy, then you better make bomb food!" You rolled your eyes. "Prepare to have your kitchen burned down." [Name] waved her parents one last goodbye. 

"Brighton. Here I come." 

"Your parents said yes!?" I chuckled as Tommy smiled in our discord call. "Yeah, my uncle Kayden is coming with me. He's cool." "Is he old like Wilbur? In his 20s?" I laughed. "No, he's 19." 
"Ayee!! Teenager!" I smiled. "So what now? Should I tell Wilbur I'm coming?" "Yeah, you should probably do that. Or then you're just gonna fuck him up by not saying anything." I nodded my head as I started to dm Wilbur. "Alright. Everything is set in motion!" A realization struck in my mind. "Tommy, do you think you could pick us up from the airport?" Tommy's eyes widen. "I would have to ask my dad. But 100% yes." I smiled. "THANK YOU!" 

"[Name]." Kayden said as he shook your shoulder. "Wake up!" [Name] slowly opened her eyes and she looked at Kayden, groggily. "5 Minutes, mom..." "One, I'm not your mother. Two, I guess you don't want to know that we're here." [Name] shot up from her sleep, before then falling back into her seat. "Curse cramped airplane seats. Making my legs fall asleep." Kayden chuckled as he pulled [Name] up and handing her suitcase. "Is your friend picking us up after all?" "Yeah, once we get inside, let me connect to Wi-Fi and I'll text him." The two exited out of the plane and into the airport. With Wi-Fi connected, you rang Tommy. "[Name]?!" 

[Name] smiled. "Tommy, are you here?" "Yeah, we're waiting in the parking lot!" I smiled at Kayden before then responding. "Alright! We're on our way!" Grabbing Kayden's arm, you pulled up out of the airport and into the parking lot. "So, where's your boyfriend?" Kayden asked, with a smirk on his face. [Name] groaned. "He's not my boyfriend!" "Yet." [Name] rolled her eyes. "Can you stop-" 

With a slight turn of the head, [Name]'s [eye color] orbs met with blue ones. She gasped before then dropping her bag and running up to the 6'3 boy. "TOMMY!" She cried out as she hugged him. Tommy stumbled back as he laughed. "WOMAN!" He had a mask on as well and the two of you just stayed hugging for a while. 

"AHEM!" [Name] turned around to see Kayden holding her bag. "Not your boyfriend, huh?" [Name] blushed before then grabbing her bag. Tommy's face also flushed before then helping [Name] with her bag. "C'mon. We'll drive you to your hotel and then we'll go to Brighton." [Name] nodded her head. "Yeah, the 9-hour plane ride was...something alright. We'll just refreshen up." Tommy pulled out his phone. "[Name], say hi to the vlog!" "toMMY! nO!" 

[Name] covered her face as Tommy laughed. "BAHAHAH! C'MON [NAME]!" You shook your head as Tommy put down his phone. "Oh yeah! I went to go visit Tubbo, yesterday!" [Name] raised an eyebrow. "What did you guys do?" "I went live on his pc!" [Name] jolted forward. "HUH!?" "I went live on his pc! I then crashed it!" [Name] laughed. "Oh my god! You guys are something! Now I want to see the stream!" "I'll probably make a video about it on the second channel." [Name]'s eyes widen. "Oh right!" [Name] grabbed her phone and held it up in front of Tommy and herself. "Say cheese!"