𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗

[Name] finished putting away the dishes as her mother was making burritos for lunch. As she stood up, she grabbed her burrito from the table, before then kissing her mother's cheek. "Thanks, mom for the food. I have to go and start streaming though." Her mother smiled before then ruffling [Name]'s hair. "Alright. Just remember that I have a meeting today so tried not to be too loud." [Name] nodded her head. "Okay!"

The girl took her plate into her room and placed it on her desk. She opened streamlabs and fixed a few of her things and settled down in her chair. She hit start stream before then smiling at her facecam. 

owosfordays is streaming: Minecraft!

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴍᴘ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!!

"Hey, chat! How are you!" [Name] looked back and forth from her monitors to see what chat was saying. 

bokutosleftjuicytitty: QUACKITY JOINED THE SMP

mianotfound15: BIG LAW

bexwasfound_: [Name] you need to join now

[Name] chuckled. "Alright! Alright! I'm joining." 

Transporting...

Entering the game...

owosfordays joined the game

I found myself in my house and went outside. "Alright, what's with all the commotion?" "Where are you?!" "I'm in the forest." "That doesn't narrow it down!" I laughed at all the shouting. "Hello, boys!" "[N-name]!" Tommy stuttered. "[Name]!" Tubbo screamed out. "Hello [Name]." Jack said as I smiled. "Where are you guys at?" "Look up!" 

I tilted my head in confusion before then looking up. I find to see Tommy, Tubbo, and Jack looking down at me from the skies. "What the fuck did you guys do?" Tommy laughed. "It wasn't me, it was Tubbo." "Well, how do I-" "I'M STILL IN THE FOREST!" Quackity screamed out as we all laughed. "[Name], can you go get Big Q?" Tommy asked as I smiled. "Okay!" 

"I wanna ask a question. Who thought it was a good idea, that the first thing you'd greet a person within this server would be a massive wall around them." I laughed as I ran to spawn. "And having to cross parkour whose idea was that!" "Dream." We all said in unison. I looked around for Quackity to see him being chased by zombies. I laughed. "There's a family of seven, following me with their children. I really need some help here."

I rushed over as Tommy was telling him to stab shit, and I killed off the zombies. "OH! OH! Tommy, I thought you said you had no women here." I laughed as I handed him cooked chicken. "That's [Name]. She's really really cool." I smiled before then bowing. "Hello, QuackityHQ. Mr. I had MrBeast on my discord's got talent. How are you?" Quackity laughed. "What the fuck! Tommy, who does she think she is!?" Tommy and I laughed as I saw Tommy running over to us with Jack. "Alright, [Name], Big Q. Tubbo's been acting weird lately." I tilted my head. "What do you mean?" 

"He's just been acting real fucking weird." I handed Quackity a sword as he questioned Tommy. "What's he been doing?" "He's made this fucking court and he's pretending he's got a load of money for us. And he just keeps going on about it. And it's really scary." "Man, do you need me to come earlier now, Tommy?" "[Name], [Name]. He's only normal when it's you but he's just so fucking weird." I laughed before shaking my head. "Oh my god." 

Tommy and Jack led Quackity and me up to the massive courthouse in the sky. "This is Tubbo's sky palace." "It looks more like a courthouse." We all went inside. "Don't touch the handles!" I raised an eyebrow. "Why not?" "Just don't, woman!" He led us inside and broke some blocks. "Chests?" I opened the chest to find books saying money on them. I laughed. "It's money for the Cartel." I tilted my head. "What's the Cartel?" Quackity and Tommy looked at one another. "Tommy, she can't be in the Cartel." "What the fuck! Why not?" "She's a woman!" I deadpanned. "What the fuck? Are you sexist?" Quackity laughed. "NO! NO NO NO! Uhhh... oh fuck." We all laughed. "Okay, fine she can be in the Cartel." I smiled. "Thanks?" 

Tommy went out and I followed seeing Tubbo outside the weirdly placed door. "Oh, hi Tubbo!" I said before then waving. "What are you doing?" I looked to see Fundy. "FUNDY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Tubbo looked at Fundy, before then turning to me. "Extreme plastic surgery." I facepalmed. "Oh my fucking god." 

Everything went on. Tommy made Quackity, punch Fungi and [Name] just died. "Tommy! You can't just make him punch Fungi!" The two were now just in a call with one another. They both ended their streams and were now just vibing. "I'm sorry, [Name]! I just thought it was funny!" She shook my head and laughed. "So how's the vlog going on?" Tommy shrugged. "It's okay. But," Tommy blushed. "As I was going through the footage, Phil was recording when I won you the duck." [Name] chuckled as she pulled the duck on her lap. "You mean this guy?" Tommy chuckled. "Yeah, what did you name him?" She giggled. "I named him Henry." Tommy laughed. "God, Henry is such a good name." 

[Name] nodded. "Yeah. I named it after your cow. So now, every time I look at this guy, he reminds me of you." Tommy and [Name]'s flushed. Fiddling with her pen, [Name] looked up. "Hey, Tommy?" "Yeah?" 

"I never got to answer your question." 

November 16th, the finale. It hit my heart so hard. Also, my cousin got me Tommy's Youtooz. I LOVE HER! GO TO HER YOUTUBE at ALANTA AND JUST START POGGING IN HER COMMENTS! Thanks! Have an amazing day. Also, I'm planning to make an animatic about the finale, so I'll make sure to tell you when it's up! Thanks for 5k and almost 200 votes!

(my cousin's channel. raid her comments)