𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐𝟎: 𝐖𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Inhale. Exhale."

I took deep breaths, calming myself. Today was the day. The day that we take back L'manberg. I turned to Technoblade, who was helping me with some last minute training. It was late.

"Can you get up?" He asked as I laid on the ground. "Mm." I responded causing him to sigh and sit down next to me. "Techno."

"Yes, [Name]."

"I respect you, whole heartedly." "I know."

I turned my head. "Whatever happens. Whatever you do, I won't get mad." Technoblade was silent. "You make your own choices, I make mine. But, don't hurt Tommy. Because I don't want to hurt you, my mentor."

He grunted before ruffling my hair. "Mentor?" I chuckled. "Of course, I learned from the best."

Technoblade smiled. "Whatever."

Dream switched up on us. On Tommy. I was happy Fundy returned to us. I welcomed my friend back with open arms. I did miss him.

Schlatt still wanted my skills. I refused, once more.

The buttons terrified me, due to Tommy's safety.

The tree.. I want it safe.

But Tommy's safety is first. He's the reason I'm here. He shows me kindness. I owe him everything.

"Traitor?" Quackity and Tubbo nodded their heads. "Yeah, do you have any idea?" I shrugged as I sharpened my sword. "Like I know. If I did," I looked at the two, "I would have tried to kill them already."

"Tried? [Name], you're one of the best fighters here." Tubbo explained as I chucked. "You think so?" "Technoblade acknowledges your skills." My face flushed in embarrassment before then turning my head to the side. "Yeah, well..."

I looked below at the tower, staring at the grass. "I wonder who it is."

"Eret." I ran up to Eret as I saw him, speaking with Niki and Fundy. He smiled before saying something to the others and walking towards me. "[Name]." I hugged him, causing him to stumble back. He laughed before hugging me back. "Please tell me I don't have to fight you..." I said as he petted my hair. "Don't worry. I'm on your side..." I looked up at him. "What about your title?" He smiled, letting me go. "That doesn't matter now. I want to help my friends." I smiled before then hugging him once more. "I'm glad."

I sat by the water as everyone was arguing over Techno's and Wilbur's desire for destruction and anarchy. I sighed before looking up at the sky. 'Such a peaceful sight.'

"Everyone." I turned my head and stood up as Tommy started speaking. "We don't have to blow up anything today. Dream isn't fighting with passion. He's just fighting because he can fight. We can do this together." Everyone nodded their heads. "Tommy, there's still one thing that we have to consider. One of us is a traitor. One of us is going to backstab."

Tommy stared at Technoblade, causing my heart to drop.

Techno was basically my mentor. We manage to create a friendship over time and fighting him would hurt me. I clench the hilt of my sword before listening to what someone had to say next. I hope fighting Techno wasn't the case.

"Are you sure tho?" "He could be lying." "Nobody-Nobody-"

"It's probably me."

Our heads turned to Will. Everyone laughed, brushing it off as I joke.

I believe it.

"That was so childish." I said, as we all went down to Pogtopia. "I know!" "He injured me because I'm Mexican." I laughed before wrapping Quackity's arm with a bandage. "That's what you got from that."