𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩?||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕

"I hope we get to meet up! I really would like to see you, Tommy!"

"Yeah, I want to see you too, [Name]."

"Do you wanna meet up?"

[Name] stared at her phone for a few seconds.

"You mean like in real life?"

"No, in Minecraft Bed War. Of course in real life!"

[Name] smiled as she thought about it.

"Hmm... I like the sound of this..."

"Wilbur and some of the others are planning to go visit Brighton. Where Wilbur lives... and I asked him if I could invite you..."

Tommy said as he rubbed the back of his neck. [Name] smiles and she pulls up google.

"Tickets to Brighton. Hm...

Yeah, I think it'll be okay. It fit within my salary. But I would have to ask my parents. Do you know who's coming?"

"Wilbur mentioned that it was gonna be Phil, Niki, Fundy, David, and a few other people."

"How did you even get Wilbur to let you go? You know that the two of us are just kids right?"

"I'm not a child, I'm a big man!"

[Name] laughed.

"Right, sorry. But how did you do it?"

"Well, Wilbur said he'll let me go if I brought my dad with me. And then when I told him if I could invite you, he said maybe as long as you bring an adult."

[Name] puzzled in thought. 'An adult, huh...?' She shook her head.

"First, let me see if I have permission to go. Cause if I can't go, then what's the point of asking."

"Right, so when is this trip happening?"

"August 13th."

[Name] nodded her head.

"20 days. Alright. I'll ask Tommy."

[Name] smiled at the camera.

"I hope we get to meet up! I really would like to see you, Tommy!"

Tommy's face flushed red and he turned away from the camera.

"Yeah, I want to see you too, [Name]."

"Well, talk to you later!"

"Bye."

[Name] hanged up and stared at the ceiling. 'A meetup. He wants to meet up.' Your face turned red as you thought about Tommy. 'We only just met, but it feels like forever...' [Name] got up and started walking out of her room and straight into the kitchen where she found her mother making lunch. Her mother turned to see [Name]. "Oh hi, sweetie! Are you done streaming?" "Mhm, it went great!" Her mother smiled as she placed a grilled cheese for the girl to eat as [Name] sat down at the table.

As [Name] picked up her sandwich, she looked at her mother. "Hey, mom?" "Yes, [Name]." "What if I were to tell you, that Tommy wants to meetup..?" Her mother glanced at her and she smiled. "I'm guessing that Tommy wants to meet up?" [Name] nodded her head as she took a bite. "Yeah..." Her mother sat down next to the girl, eating a ham and cheese sandwich. "And where is this place he said to meet up?" [Name] smiled nervously. "Brighton, United Kingdom..?"

Her mother's eyes widen and looked at the girl as if she asked if she could rob a bank. "Honey, I don't think-" "I can pay for the tickets! All I have to do is take an adult with me! I could take Uncle Kayden with me! He's 19!" Her mother sighed. "I don't know, [Name]. I don't completely trust my brother to watch over you. And your father and I can't go because of work..." [Name] stopped eating and looked at her mother with pleading eyes. "Please, mom! I want to meet Tommy! He's one of my best friends! Plus his dad is going! Wilbur's also going and he's 23! Pleaseee!"

Her mother sighed once more before then ruffling the girl's hair. "I'll talk with dad about it. And if he says okay, then I'm okay with it. Do you really want to meet Tommy so bad?" [Name]'s cheeks flushed pink and she turned to the side. "I mean yeah. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been doing good on Twitch." Her mother smiled and poked [Name]'s shoulder. "Are you sure there's nothing else?" "I- well... um..." [Name] grabbed her plate and stood up. "You know what, I have to start working on some sticker designs for Etsy. I'll eat my lunch in my room. Bye!" "[Name]-" And with that, you were gone. Your mother chuckled. "Sweet puppy love..."

Your father came back from work and your mother told him what you had asked at lunch. "You sure, [Mother's Name]?" "Yeah, 100%." Your father sighed before then smiling. "Alright then, [Name]!" Hearing her name, [Name] stood up from her seat and walked to the living to find her father home. "Hi, dad! How was work?" "It was good." [Name] smiled. "That's good. So is there anything you need?" Her father looked at [Mother's Name]. "Your mother told me what you had asked her at lunch today..." [Name]'s body froze. "Wait really!?" Her father nodded. "And...?" She said as she looked at the two of them. Your mom sighed. "Uncle Kayden can go and watch over you as you go to the UK." Your eyes widen before then sparkling with excitement. "YAY! LET'S GOOO!" [Name] shouted as she ran back to her room.

She smiled as she looked at her phone. "I can't wait to tell Tommy! I'll just wait until morning to text him!" [Name] looked at the ceiling as she laid on her bed. "Wait..."

"I'M GOING TO GO MEET TOMMY!" 

1) WHAT THE HONK?! THANK YOU FOR THE 2.8k READS AND 100+ VOTES! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED 

2) Start marking your calendars people. November 16th of this month, there's going to be a new war. Jschlatt vs almost everyone on the server. 

Dream loves Chaos. Fundy is good furry. George is awake. Also, it's basically George's fault Schlatt's in power. Sleepy Gogy. 

Can I just say,

Tommy makes a good leader.