𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

"I JUST GOT WHITELISTED!!"

"I'M GONNA SHOOT A BITCH!"

@/ Dreamwastaken: "Hello, owosfordays. I was wondering if you wanted to join the Dream SMP?" 

[Name] stared at her phone before then blinking. "Wait, HUH!?" She stared at the message before then replying.

"Yeah, sure."

"Lol, that was fast. You're officially whitelisted. Here's the IP and Discord Server invite. You can come in anytime you want."

[Name] stood up, placed her phone down, and ran downstairs. "MOM, I'M GOING OUT ON THE BIKE!" [Name] went to the backyard into the shed and got out her bike. She's a strange one. What is she- Oh, she's on the bike now. [Name] dashes off and smiles as she rides through the street of her neighborhood. And with the top of her lungs, she screams. "I JUST GOT WHITELISTED!" Neighbors were confused, her friends living on that street heard before going back to do their own thing. Her mother, who was washing the dishes heard her daughter and shook her head. 

It was a new day in the life of [Name]. She woke up feeling great. Her mom surprised her with pancakes and milkshake, which was surprising since when [Name] arrived back home with a new stash of candy and chips, her mother scolded her for yelling in the streets. [Name]'s family was proud of her success, and as long as [Name] was having fun, they were happy. Her summer school finished and she was now finally able to enjoy her summer. Dream and her made arrangements that she would log onto the server tonight at her time.

"No one knows you're joining. So there's some nice content for you."

[Name] smiled.

"LOL, thank Dream."

It was the afternoon, almost 6:00 pm. 

[Name] spent her day, thinking about what type of house she wanted to make in the server, watching some anime, and just trying to calm her nerves. "You're going to be fine, [Name]." She told herself as set up her stream. 

owosfordays is streaming Minecraft!
 ᵒʷᵒˢᵉʳᵛᵉʳ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒ ᵐᵒʳᵉ

"Hi chat! Let's just jam out to some Haikyuu openings before we start the stream." She entered the IP, Dream had given her and it worked. She didn't click join yet and after Imagination finished playing, it was time for the [Name] show.

"Let me shut off this music and let's play some non-copyrighted music on. Okay, you must be confused chat! Or not and you think this is going to be a normal day in the owoserver. We'll, that is where you're wrong. A few days ago, I was contacted by a man named Dream. And he had asked me if I would like to join a SMP with him along with other streams."

Peko398: No way!!

Lala_gg3: WHITELISTED?!?!

Levischlorinebottle: POGGG

Mimiuwu: LETS GOOOOO

"THAT'S RIGHT! WE GOT WHITELISTED!" [Name] smiled as she spun a little in her chair. "We're going places now. Let's get in here." I clicked to join and I finally showed my computer screen.

Transporting.....

Dream SMP..

I opened my eyes to see myself surrounded in some sort of ugly structure. "Is this some kind of joke?" I looked around to see that there was a hole that led to the outside of the structure. "FREEDOM!!" I crawled out through a hole and finally saw the beautiful scenery. The cold but comforting air, blowing. Making the trees rustle as well as the sounds of birds chirping. Everything seemed so peaceful...

"I'M GONNA SHOOT A BITCH!"

I sighed before then chuckling in laughter. "The peace is gone, let's go find some new friends."

[Name] smiled at her chat as she joined one of the VCs where Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur were on. She checked the player list to see the three were on as well as BadBoyHalo, Skeppy, and HBomb were on the server as well.

"[Name]!" I heard my name being yelled out, and I turned around to see Tommy running to me. "You're here!" I smiled and nodded my head. "Sure am! I got whitelisted a few days ago." "This is amazing! More women on the server." I blushed. "Yes, that would be amazing for you, woman lover." Tommy laughed. "No, no, but yes. By the way, [Name], who's your favorite woman?"

I grabbed a flower from the ground and turned to him. "The queen, of course. Then it would have to be myself." Tommy laughed. "Good choice, good choice. Would you like a tour?" I nodded my head. "Very much, yes." "Hello, [Name]!" I turned to see Tubbo and I waved at him. "Hi Tubbo!!" "Would you like some carrots?" I nodded my head. "Carrots would be nice." Tubbo threw me some carrots and I placed them in my inventory.

"Okay, let's start this tour!"

I can't believe Wilbur forgot where the button was. AND DREAM GAVE HIM 4 STACKS OF TNT?!?!? IM SORRY HUH?!? These past few streams are so stressful to watch ;w;