𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑

"Tommy." [Name] said as she entered the discord call. "Hey [Name]!! What do you want?" [Name] got really close to her mic. "I just watched your 1 MIL special video." Tommy paused and turned his Minecraft skin towards Wilbur. "Tommy, I said not to do anything embarrassing." "Shut up," Tommy said as [Name] laughs as she joins the world.

Transporting...

Entering the game...

owosfordays joined the game

I looked around my area before then speaking to the communicator. "Where are you guys?" I asked, walking to L'manberg, passing Tommy's house. "We're near the wall." "Yeah, next to this awful roller coaster, Tommy made." "It's not ugly!!" I laughed as I saw the Tubbo walking up to me in silence before then handing me bread. I tilted my head in confusion and he just points to the direction where Tommy and Wilbur are at. I shrugged before then walking to the two of them. "[Name]!" Tommy said, walking up to me and patting me on the head. I glared at him. "I hate being small. Not only I'm the youngest on this server! BUT ALSO THE SHORTEST!" I yelled out as Wilbur and Tommy laugh. "Yeah, you're pretty short," Tommy said, as he placed his arm on my head. "But you make a good headrest." I threw his arm off my hand and groaned. 

I looked at the roller coaster? Or whatever this structure was. I turned to Tommy, raising an eyebrow. "Um, Tommy. What the heck is this?" I asked, motioning at the structure. "Oh, let me tell you a little story. He started leading us up the structure before then not going all the way up. "So this all started when I was in a call with my best friend, Jschlatt. And he was telling me about how," he points to one of the tracks and wasn't connected. "This wasn't going to work because I didn't do the corners right." I shook my head. "Tommy, you won't be about to even go up." "But wait, this is when I revealed to him that this was a reverse coaster. It's one of the newest tourist attractions of L'manberg." I facepalmed as Tommy stood proud.  

"Do you guys have a minecart on you?" I shook my head as well as Wilbur.   "Come on, let's go steal one." I shook my head. "I should not be associating with this man." Wilbur laughed. "You are his right-hand woman." "Yeah, [Name]'s my bitch." My eyes as well as Wilbur's eyes widen. My face flushed as Wilbur burst out laughing. Tommy then realized and turned to me. "WAIT, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT! NONO!" I covered my face as laughed along with Wilbur. Tommy's face was flushed. 

Wilbur's laughter faded and we went into one of the houses. "Moving on..." Tommy said, still flustered. I shook my head, as I fumbled with my fingers. 'Oh boy.' 

AND OH BOY INDEED!

I was sitting down in one of the seats in front of the podium, just reevaluating my life and my choices. "How did I get here?" I mumbled to myself as Tommy and Wilbur stood on the podium, sing Let It Go from Frozen. Tubbo was playing the piano and Quackity is just, being Quackity. 

(Pain)

I don't even think they're even singing. I say this because I've heard Wilbur sing before. The man's voice is angelic. And Tommy was good at singing as well. I giggled at the two of them, forgetting my thoughts of regret. The two finished and I started clapping. "POG2020 EVERYBODY!" Tommy yelled out, raising his arms in the air. "Vote POG2020!" Wilbur shouted. Quackity sighed. "Where's George.." 

All of their streams ended and [Name] and Tommy were doing their daily routine of speaking to one another after the stream. Tubbo would sometimes join them but sometimes he just left to go sleep. [Name] sighed as she worked on banner ideas for POG2020. "Tommy, you can't just go up to girls saying, 'You're my girlfriend.'" Tommy laughed before then groaning. "Please stop. I regret making that video. GOD! I'm never doing that again." [Name] laughed. "You better not do that again. That was cringe." "You're cringe." [Name] shook her head. "At least I didn't call my friend their bitch. Especially since they're female." "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I WASN'T THINKING STRAIGHT!" [Name] giggled. "Whatever. Anyway, so I was thinking-" "Tommy." Tommy's mom or Motherinnit walked in the room and saw the two of us, talking. She smiled at waved. "Hello [Name]!" She said as [Name] smiled and waved back. "Hi!" Tommy flushed before then turning to his mother. "Mumm... What is it?" "Nevermind. Bye [Name]!" "Bye Mrs. Simons!" She left and Tommy looked at me in bewilderment. "How do you know my last name?" 

"Tommy, your dad told me." 

"Oh." 

I didn't pay attention to anything my chemistry teacher said. Should I do I side story of Fundy's wedding. I want to do that. I still have a long way to go. I'm hoping by the end of this month I could be at Tommy's banishment. Ok bye!