𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝟑: 𝐀 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"Alright Tommy," [Name] said as she carried a box to her desk. "You have your box, right?" Tommy sighed as he turned on his camera on Discord. He held a box as he pouted. "Yes. I can't believe you told my mother to hide it." [Name] laughed. "I felt like you would have opened it. And we agreed that we would open them together."

He groaned. "I would not!" He glared at the camera. "How do I know that you didn't open it?" She laughed. "Because I ask my mom to hide it for me. If I saw it, temptation would take over." Tommy laughed. "So who goes first?"

"Gift?" Tommy questioned as [Name] nodded her head. "Yeah, for valentine's day." "[Name], it's barely the beginning of the month." She laughed. "I know! But you know Covid and stuff, if we send them next week, we could probably get them before Valentine's Day."

Tommy raised an eyebrow. "Are you asking me to be your Valentine?" [Name]'s eyes widened before then getting flustered. "Well, I-" Tommy laughed. "Fine, I'll do it." [Name] smiled. "It's settled then. A week from now, we'll get our presents and ship them, hoping they come before valentine's day." "Okay then."

"Wilburrrrrr, Phillll! Why did I agree with this! I don't know what she likes!" Tommy said, as he was freaking out over what to give [Name]. Wilbur and Phil laughed. "Don't you know anything she likes?" Tommy thought for a while. "Well, she is an animator so she likes to draw. And she likes anime and Animals crossing. Minecraft too!"

Wilbur smiled. "You'll find something, Tommy. I'm sure you will." Tommy looked down. "Yeah, I guess."

"Why don't you get her like a big stuffed animal?" "Tubbo, that sounds lame." Tubbo scoffed. "What! It was just a suggestion." Tommy sighed. "I know, I'm sorry. I'm just stressed about this." Tubbo smiled. "Hey, man. I'm sure she'll like whatever you send her." Tommy nodded his head. "Of course."

"Tommy!" [Name] screamed out as she opened her box, full of goodies. She pulled out an Isabelle pillow shaped plush. "This is so cute, what the heck!" She hugged the plush as Tommy smiled. "Yeah, well there's more stuff inside." [Name] gasped and looked at the camera. "Tommy, no!"

She pulled out a box that had Nezuko on it. [Name] pouted. "This is not fair!!" Tommy chuckled. "Hahaha! Well too bad! Accept the gifts." She pulled some sketchbooks out and smiled. "New sketchbooks! I needed some, thank you!!" The last thing was a pack of [favorite snacks]. "Oh! Heck yeah! [Favorite snacks]! This is great, thank you Tommy."

Tommy chuckled. "No problem, now what did you get me?" He cut open the box and saw the first item. "You got me the Tom Nook version!" [Name] cackled. "I swear, the bit you and Sam are doing, I had no fucking idea. I just thought, lol why not?" Tommy laughed before grabbing the next gift.

"Wait, what the fuck?!" He pulled out a Legend of Zelda Triforce 3D Light and his face turned to a surprised look. "Holy shit! This looks sick!" [Name] chuckled. "I saw it and I went, 'Tommy will love this." Tommy nodded his head. "I do love it."

"Wait," Tommy said as he looked at the next gift before laughing. 'HOLY-damn [Name], what the fuck." She laughed. "Yes indeed. The iconic sword that turns to pickaxe." He smiled. "This is cool, I wanted one of these."

[Name] smiled, I'm glad to like it. Tommy pulled two packs of oreos for the. "My midnight snack." Tommy said before then laughing. She laughs along as well. "This was great. Thank you, Tommy."

Tommy smiled before the glancing to the side. "No problem, [Name]."

Happy late valentines day, lovelys <3
also thank you for 2k votes like damn