𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟖

owosfordays joined the game

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOMMY CREATED A PATH FROM POGTOPIA TO MANBURG?!?!?!" "[Name]! IT MEANS TOMMY CREATED A PATH FROM POGTOPIA TO MANBURG!" Hi, my name is [Name]. And the person I simp over is really stupid.

"Tommy, where are you?" "[Name]! I've been making a path and- god I've done such a good job!" "TOMMY!" "What!" "Schlatt is going to fucking come on the path." "Oh shit."

"What is Tommyinnit and [Name] doing behind this wall?" I facepalmed and kicked Tommy in the shin. "Ow!" He yelled in pain as I hid behind him. "Ah! [Name]! That spot is still open you know?" "No thanks." "Well, [Name], I won't take no for an-"

"What the fuck is this?!" Quackity exclaimed in confusion. I peeked from behind Tommy, to see Tubbo, Schlatt, Quackity, Tubbo, and Fundy. Oh Fundy. How much you changed. I considered Fundy as a very close friend. Even though it wasn't mention by the author, Fundy and I played chess and did a lot of cool tricks and schemes. Now my friend is gone.

I snapped back to reality and I found myself holding Tommy's hand as we were lead through the path. My eyes widen in panic. As Schlatt and Quackity were confused as hell, I looked at Tommy who was nervous as hell. I sighed and gently patted his shoulder. "It'll be okay, Tommy. Remember, I'm here." Tommy took a deep breath, and held his head high. I smiled. "That's my boy."

The two of us followed the Manburgians, before then being stopped by Schlatt. "Tommy, you're not allowed here. [Name], on the other hand, is welcomed anytime." I gripped Tommy's shoulder and glared at Schlatt. "Rot in hell, bastard." "Tough cookie. You will be mine, [Name]." (THIS IS NOT PHRASE AS ROMATICAL OR SEXUAL PLEASE DON'T CANCEL ME)

Tommy and I headed towards Eret tower, where we saw Wilbur head into. I dragged the boy and we met up with Wilbur. "Wilbur, what's happening?" I asked as we sat on the tower. "Schlatt's said he's going to be giving an announcement." I bit my nail. "What do you think it is?" Wilbur shrugged. "I don't know, [Name]. Let's just hope it isn't something bad."

I nodded my head before then turning to Tommy. "Tommy. What the hell is wrong with you?" "W-what do you mean?!" "YOU BUILT A PATH IN MANBURG THAT LEADS STRAIGHT TO OUR BASE!" "I just needed the primes, [Name]!" "I can't believe you," I replied as I gripped my hair in frustration. I felt my body being pulled into a hug. "I'm sorry, [Name]." I hugged him back. "You made me worry." "I know, I'm sorry."

"AHEM!"

The two of us turned to see a smirking Wilbur and we pulled apart. "Right, anyway. Schlatt's coming to the podium." I looked at the podium to see that the entire top of it was gone. "What the heck happened to the podium? Why is this man just destroying everything we built? The fuck." I grumbled angrily as Schlatt yelled at Tubbo. "I hate him so much."

"A festival, for fucking democracy? Wilbur, you should have let Tommy shoot the man. I could have shot him." "[Name], Tommy." The three of us walked as Wilbur spoke. "Killing Schlatt wouldn't;t do anything. Killing Schlatt wouldn't fix a single thing." "Yeah but-" "The Quackity would be President." I winced. "I can not visualize a place with Quackity as President without picturing everything burning." The two laughed before then going back. "Right, but if we kill Quackity, then George will be President."

"He'll probably sleep through the entire thing." I mumbled as Wilbur continued to speak. "It means nothing in the end." Wilbur said, as we all continued to walk back to Pogtopia. "Tommy, [Name], I got a questioned for the both of you. Because I think this festival seems like a good idea" I looked at Wilbur. concerned. "Wilbur, what are you trying to say?" "This festival doesn't sound evil." "But Schlatt-" "Made it for the people of Manberg."

"Tommy, [Name], are we the bad guys?"

My eyes widen and I turn to Tommy who glanced at me at the same time. We stood silent. "Cause we just made ourselves the leaders, then we had an election, and Schlatt won in a coalition government, and now we're trying to overthrow him."

I was silent. I hated Schlatt. He wanted to use me, as a tool. And I am not a tool. I stay loyal to Tommy, because Tommy makes me feel happy... Safe... calm...

I like Tommy. A lot maybe.

I glanced over at Tommy, who was silent with this head, held low.

"Tommy, am I the villain in this story?" "No."

"Why not?" "Because we started L'manberg." "You guys started this nation to be free right?" I asked as we continued walking. "Yeah, and we should have won that vote," Tommy replied.

Wilbur stopped, and turned to the two of us. "We all agree that we're in the right here?" Tommy shruggeed as I nodded my head. "Well, I'm always in the right," Tommy said, as stifled a laugh. Wilbur looked up at the two of us and smiled slightly.

"Then let's be the bad guys."

As I watched Wilbur, go insane. I fiddled with my sword handle as Tommy and Wilbur argued. Wilbur wanted arson. 'What do I want?' "[Name], can I talk to you?" Tommy asked as I stood up and the two of us walked away from Wilbur. "[Name], do you agree with this?" I looked down. "I follow where ever
y

ou go Tommy. Whatever you decide, I will follow you. I don't choose sides, I choose you. Whatever you choose, I'll follow you. Because I like being with you Tommy." I could see Tommy's cheeks flush red, as he smiled and laugh. "You're so weird." I laughed. "I know, Tommy."

I continued to hear the two argue. "I know what you're trying to do, Tommy." I glanced at Tommy, and raised an eyebrow in question. "I see what you're doing. I can hear it in your voice. I can see it in your eyes. You're scared, Tommy." My eyes widen. 'What has happened to Wilbur?'

Yeah, no that's it. :) my laptop is gone. :(. I'm typing with my phone, which has a USB connecter. So there's a keyboard connected to my phone. If my grammar is bad, it's cause I don't have grammarly.

Sad.

I miss Tommy....

netherITE IS THE WAY TO GOOOO

SOMEONE JUST SAID GO WHITE BOY GO

that's pogger, ah that's poggers....

that's not poggers.