𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎

owosfordays is streaming: Minecraft

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴍᴘ: ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

"Hey chat!" [Name] said, taking a sip of her Fanta. "How have you all been?" The chat was replied with good and [Name] smiled. "I'm logging in." She looked at the voice chats. "Oh, Tommy and Tubbo are in a call right now!"{Name] clicked on the VC as she joined the world.

Transporting...

Entering the game...

owosfordays joined the game

I opened my eyes and looked around to see myself near the community house. "Have you ever been to London, Tubbo?" I peeked through and saw Tommy and Tubbo standing in front of the house. "Hey, guys!" "[Name]!" Tubbo said before running up to me. I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Hi, Tubbo!" I looked at Tommy who was grumbling. "Answer the question, Tubbo."

"Wha-what question?!" Tommy said, blushing. [Name] giggled. "You know! The question you asked me on the trip!" Tommy gulped and gripped on his pants. "[N-Name].." "Of course, I want to watch Up with you! Remember you asked me. Kayden distracted me and I never gave you an answer!" 'You're such a wimp, [Name].' A voice in her head told her as she smiled. 'I know..'

"Oh! Yeah!" "Okay, [Name] do you remember where we met up!?" I nodded my head. "Mhm. That tower." "Exactly! We need a tourist building like that tower!" I tilted my head. "I dunno. Maybe we should build something more exciting!" "No, no no! The tower's a good idea!" I laughed before then shrugging. "Whatever you say, Mr. Vice President!"

Time passed and I don't even know what happened. Dream joined us and made him mod on his Reddit and we were just building the tower until...

"GUYS! I don't know if you know this, but if you have amazon prime or any of your family or your friends or if you have anybody that wants to prime. You can get a FREE subscription! I or Tommy or [Name], gets MONEY! For NOTHING for you. LITERALLY NO COST! Just click Subscribe! And it will give you an option if you have it. It will just say "Twitch Prime" and you get twitch prime for absolutely NO cost to you. You give Tommy or [Name], MONEY!"

[Name] stared at her chat, watching so many people subscribing with prime. She smiled and muted herself. "YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TWITCH PRIME! THIS HELPS ME SO MUCH! SENDING SO MUCH LOVE~"

This continued on for a while and soon Quackity joined in on the twitch prime. Tubbo was getting a little annoyed. "Tubbo, next time you're live, I'll give you 10 gifted subs. Now Tubbo, say that you like twitch prime." "I didn't say I dislike it." "YEAHHH!" I laughed as I continued to gather stone. "Tommy turns out I hate twitch prime too. How many are you gonna gift me now?" "PFFT-" I sputtered out as Tommy started explaining. "No. The thing is when you disagree with me, the whole chat doesn't go 'Aww' and call me toxic. They just go okay." Quackity and I laughed. "If I disagree with Tubbo or even [Name], the chat's like 'NOOOOOOOOOO! YOUU! OH MY GOD!' Like that, you know. I can't disagree with Tubbo or [Name]." I smiled. "Thank you Tommy's chat~"

"Tubbo's like... Tubbo's like..." "Tubbo's like the moral-" "Mary." I stifled a laugh. "What?!" I shrieked out. "Did you call me the Virgin Mary?" "Oh my god," I whispered.

Things went even deeper. Apparently, Dream was like God, Jesus, and the holy spirit. "You are probably offending so many religious people, Dream," I stated as I handed Tommy blocks. "You won't get into Heaven unless you use your twitch prime." I rubbed the bridge of my nose as I hold my laughs back. "I-"

Tommy and I kept saying that this might offend someone and Dream took this to another term. "Disclaimer: I am not Jesus." I cover my face as Dream started. "O-oh my god..." I said, trying to breathe. "This is a joke and it is humor. On Tommyinnit's child stream and owosfordays' stream. Thank you." I laughed. "You still call him a child even though I'm the youngest here," I said.

"You know how you end everything with 'Amen', we end everything with Pogchamp." We all burst out laughing. "NOoooo!" I exclaimed as I coughed for laughing too hard. "Lord, bless the food we eat today. Pogchamp." We started laughing once again. "This can't be real~ It just can't." Dream laughed. "Oh, but it is [Name]." I shook my head. "Getting married, I lost." I facepalmed before then falling to the ground. "MY STOMACH HURTS," I said while laughing.

"You go into confession and he responds with, 'L'." "PFFT-" I sputtered as I choked on my own spit as the others were laughing. "He's like, 'Father forgive me, I've sinned.' 'L.'" I cover my face while laughing. "WHAT IS THIS BIT!?" "[Name], you come up with something." I looked around. "When someone tries to get laid and they're like 'Sorry, I can't. I'm religious.' The person responds with Kappa." Dream and Quackity burst into laughter as Tubbo was trying to breathe. "OH! I have another one! When the father asks you what good deeds have you've done, you reply with 'BibleThump'." Another round of laughter went along.

"TOS is like the bible." That's what started it and here we were. Reading the Terms of Service on Twitch. "He is the one." Dream said, referring to Tommy. I laughed as Tubbo died. "AH!" I said. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?" Quackity exclaimed towards Dream. "He looked at me funny." I laughed. Tommy placed cobblestone and pearled standing on top of a floating block. "He's standing on the floating block." "OHH! ANOTHER MIRACLE!" I laughed. "Miracle indeed!"

Tubbo came back and tried what Tommy did. He died again. "HE WASN'T MEANT TO BE!" Then Quackity tried. But this time, he just placed a slab and jumped to the block. Breaking the slab afterward. "HE'S A GENIUS!" Dream yelled out as I laughed. "Tommy has the powers. Quackity has the brains." Dream turned to me. "Your turn, [Name]." The block was placed and Tommy handed me an ender pearl. I stared at the floating block. "The key is to stay calm and relax." I threw the ender pearl and landed on top of the block. "Be wise and think through," I stated as they all stared at me. "SHE HAS WISDOM!" Dream shouted as I laughed. "Can I be the brawn?"

The stream ended and Tommy and [Name] once again were on call again. "That was the funniest stream ever. I almost wee myself." [Name] shook her head. "I just hope we didn't offend anyone." "True. But you remember Dream's disclaimer." [Name] rubbed her face. "Not that. I was dying back there." "This is going to be an amazing video." "Good. It better be." "You don't want highlights?" [Name] shook her head. "Nah. I wasn't really speaking a lot. So I'll let you have that, Thomas." "Don't." I laughed. "Hey, aren't you almost hitting 1 mil soon?" Tommy nodded his head. "Yeah. I already have a video idea in mind." [Name] giggled. "You better not do anything stupid." Tommy laughed. "I won't."

"Hey, hasn't it been a month since you've joined the SMP?" [Name]'s eyes widen. "Has it?! Wow... It's been that long already. It feels like yesterday since I said I was your simp as a joke." Tommy laughed. "That was a funny bit you did." [Name] smiled. "I try my best!" 

day 1 of the week of posting for this story. I wanted to write a chapter about the Church Prime for a while because I thought this bit was funny. This shit made me laugh to much. Have a nice day/night!