𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔

"That even when things are rough, 

the two of us will never leave one's side. 

We stay together."

"I promise, [Name]." 

[Name] woke up and laid in bed, reading tweets. "Today's the day," she said to herself in her quiet room. "I hope everything goes well..."

"Isn't today the war you were talking about all day yesterday?" [Name]'s mother asked as she prepared breakfast for the girl. Her father looked at [Name] with a confused look. "War?! [Name], is there something you're not telling me?" [Name] stared blankly at her father as she was stuffing a piece of toast in her mouth. "Uhhh..." She said as her mouth was full of bread. Her father chuckled before then standing up and ruffling her hair. "Win the war then, [Name]." She smiled. "I'm actually a traitor, Dad!" It went dead quiet. Her father glanced to the side at his wife, who just shrugged. He looked back at her. "Well, then... backstab them so hard, they can't recover." [Name]'s eyes sparkled before then nodding. "You got it!" 

[Name] sat in her [color] gaming chair and took a few deep breaths. Anxiety comes at the worst times. "Alright! Let's do this!" She started up the stream. 

owosfordays is streaming: Minecraft!

ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀ...

"Hello chat~ I'm pretty nervous right now." [Name] confessed straight away into the stream. "I hope everyone is doing well! I hope you're having a fantastic day or night! Ah! Thank you milawastaken for the 4.50 donation! Don't be nervous, just have fun and just know that you're doing great! I-" She was speechless as she smiled. "Aw! Thank you, Mila!" Soon, chat started jumping in as well.

bokutoscake: Good luck, [Name]!

jellyfish90: You'll do great!

mikansbandage: Don't worry about it, [Name]!

[Name] smiled at her chat before then forming a fist. "Alright! Let's do this!" Coconut Mall was playing in the background and the screen shifted...

Transporting...

Entering the game...

owosfordays joined the game

I opened my eyes to see that I was at home. I looked around to see that I had the potions in my hands as well as other items. I smiled and went to my ender chest, placing them all inside and clearing everything else. "Okay," I said, "I think that's good." I looked down at my communicator to see that Dream was whispering to me to join VC 2. I sweatdropped and told him that I'll be there in a few minutes. I shook my head before then walking to L'manberg. 

I looked around and moved slowly. The coast was clear, and I ran inside the hot dog van. I placed a regular chest and my ender chest down. Opening the ender chest, I take out the invisibility, strength, and swiftness potions along with the amour and weapons before then placing the regular chest. I place a sign above the chest and smiled as I wrote on it. "I took the time to gather all these things for you." I placed another sign. "L'manberg will win. -Signed by SIMP" I quickly then left the van before running back to my house. I then opened my communicator before then joining the VC. "Dream?" I spoke as I went outside of my house.