𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐦?!||𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

"Holy shit, I'm friends with Tommyinnit." 

"What a strange woman." 

[Name]'s eyes shot open and she quickly sat up. The female was in bed and she was so confused. "Did I pass out on my bed? Damn, I must have been so stressed." She took a nice stretch before then heading to the shower. Twitter was blowing up with the hashtag, [Name]innit. And [Name] had no clue. But, Tommy did.

Since the two live in different time zones. Like completely different time zones, Tommy was scrolling through his Twitter before he started streaming. "[Name]innit?" He laughed as he clicked on the tag. It took him to the page to see a bunch of fanart and edits of himself and [Name]. [Name] was really popular when it came to her drawings and small animations. And it wasn't that long ago that she started streaming. She started streaming about almost two months ago, but she had over 14,000 followers on twitch. So, [Name] had her fair share of fans. 

Tommy flushed as he saw the fanart and edits. "I haven't even met her and people ship me with her. Dear lord." [Name] headed back to her room as she dried her hair. "Where's my phone?" She thought out loud as she moved her blanket and pillows around. "Ah-ha!" She exclaimed as she found her phone stuck between the wall and her bed frame. "Let's open this up!" She unlocked her phone and froze. "Wait, what?!" 

Tommyinnit: Incoming Friend Request ✔ ❌

[Name] was stunned and she just jumped. "Is this real!?" She laid her phone on her bed as she paced around her room. "This can't be fake. Is someone trying to play a trick on me?" She sighed before heading to her PC. "Let's just accept it either way." With a simple click, [Name] now was going enter a life, she never thought she would experience. 

Tommy then heard a discord notification coming from his headphones and saw that [Name] had accepted his friend request. He smiled before then typing.

"Hello, woman."

[Name]'s eyes widen and she was just confused. "Wait, is this the real Tommyinnit?" Her hands raised up to grip her head as she groaned in frustration. "What the heck!?" She responded.

"Hi." 

"I saw your clip."

[Name] blushed.

"HAHAHA  Ik, I saw on your stream yesterday."

"LOL, I was wondering if you want to join me and my friend's game of Among Us."

The female's eyes widen. "Holy shit, this might be real."

"Sure."

A discord server was sent to me and was labeled, Among Us DS. The sound of a mouse clicked and [Name]'s eyes widen as she looked at the names of people in the server. "Wilbur Soot, Nihachu, Fundy, Tubbo, Schlatt, ConnorEatsPants... holy fuck. This is real. That or a lot of people must have the nerve to make an entire server and fake themselves." [Name] laughed. 

"Join VC 2"

She saw that three people were there. 'Tommy, Tubbo, and Smajor.' "Click." "Um, hello?" "Hello?" [Name]'s stomach dropped. 'That's Tubbo's voice.' "Hello, owosfordays!" [Name] stood quiet. "WAIT, YOU'RE REAL!" She exclaimed as the three males chuckled. "You thought this was fake?" "I mean, I thought my fans were messing with me but umm... hi!" "I love your animatics!" [Name] laughed. "Thank you, Tubbo." "Hello, owosfordays." "Hello, Scott Smajor." "Hey, why didn't you respond to my hello. I thought you were my simp." [Name] laughed. "Hello, Mr. Innit. And please, just call me [Name]." "Of course, of course." "Wait, Tommy are you streaming right now?" "Yeah. The chat is just waiting until I officially start the stream." "Oh. So who's playing with us?" "So there's you, Tubbo, Scott, me, Wilbur, Fundy, Ph1lza, Connor, Jack, Wilbur's editor, and Sneeg." "Alright then, let me just set up my streamlabs. I'll be right back. Just gonna deafen and mute."