mother's day • bh

this isn't part two of "TEST" i'm still working on that :)

"mommy!" i heard a loud voice echo throughout the room. suddenly i felt a weight on top of me. i slowly opened my eyes to find my husband ben and our three year old daughter paisley laying on top of me. i smiled at my two favorite people, kissing both of their heads.

"good morning, my loves." i mumbled. "happy mother's day mommy!" paisley exclaimed, wrapping her tiny little arms around me. "thank you, baby." i smiled proudly at her as she released herself from my body, and the weight of ben's body shifted fully on top of me. "happy mother's day, my love." he smiled a cheesy grin at me which filled my heart.

we had not planned on having a kid this early. ben and i met in after bohemian rhapsody had come out, and we had been together for 6 years when we found out i was pregnant with paisley. we weren't married, but we knew that was where life was going to take us. we were young and nervous, but once we had the first ultrasound we knew that there was nothing to worry about, and that we were going to be amazing parents, no matter how old we are. we got married about 6 months ago, and paisley was the flower girl.

ben gave me a soft kiss on my lips, and then laid his head on my chest. "daddy! i need your help!" paisley's voice screeched from the hallway. ben and i chuckled and he kissed me one more time, getting up to help paisley.

i smiled at my sweet family, and then opened my phone to text some of my friends, my mom, and ben's mom to wish them a happy mother's day, even though we would both see our moms later in the afternoon.

a few minutes later, i heard footsteps near the door of ben and i's bedroom. i smiled when it opened, revealing my daughter and husband holding a tray of breakfast for me, as well as flowers and a gift bag. "you guys, this is so sweet!" i exclaimed, immediately taking a picture of the two of them. they both were smiling ear to ear, clearly proud of their creations.

ben set the tray of food on my lap, revealing my favorites: french toast, bananas, and chocolate milk. paisley set the vase of flowers on the bedside table: ben never missed an occasion with my favorite flowers, sunflowers. paisley put the gift bag next to me and i shared my large portion of food with paisley and ben, the three of us just laughing and giggling.

"open your present, mommy!" paisley exclaimed and i smiled, reaching into the gift bag and pulling out the contents. it was tickets for the three of us to see taylor swift. i practically squealed with excitement, immediately wrapping my arms around my husband, causing paisley to wrap her arms around the both of us. "thank you, baby." i whispered into ben's ear and he kissed my cheek as a response.

"i know it's my day, but i actually have something for you guys too." i told them and they both looked at me with puzzled looks. my hands shook as i walked towards the closet, looking for the gift i had carefully wrapped and planned on giving to them for weeks now. i felt guilty hiding it from them, but i had only known for about two weeks and felt that there was no better time to tell them than on mother's day.

"here you guys go." i set the bag in front of ben while i fidgeted with my fingers, too nervous to look up at my daughter and husband. i looked up as ben and paisley pulled each onesie out of the bag: ben's read "i can't wait to meet you, daddy!" and paisley's read "i can't wait to meet you, big sister!"

as i was looking away, ben's beautiful eyes caught mine at the last second. "baby, you're pregnant?" he asked me and i nodded, a big smile appearing on my face. i was extremely excited, and i hoped ben would be excited, but we weren't actively trying to have another baby so i was worried that he might not be excited or think we weren't ready.

"oh my god, babe, this is amazing!" he exclaimed, engulfing me into his arms, the two of us falling back onto the bed.

"mommy, what's going on?" paisley asked. i realized she didn't understand. "you're gonna be a big sister, pais. mommy is gonna have a baby!" ben explained to her. "i'm gonna be a big sister?" she asked and we both nodded. "that's awesome! am i gonna have a brother or a sister?" she asked and we both shrugged. "we don't know yet, baby. but what we do know is that you are going to be the best big sister ever, whether your little sibling is a brother or a sister." ben told her and my heart swelled.

i never had anything to worry about.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
SO i think i'm going to open requests again. so comment on this chapter if you have a request!😽