b.h. ✧˖*°࿐

OUR NORMAL

"he's perfect

"he's perfect." ben whispers, smiling down at our newborn noah.

"well, of course he is, he looks just like you." i smile, ben looking over at me with a stupid, yet completely adorable smile on his face.

"when can sam meet him? she was practically begging my mum to bring her back home." ben asks, and to be honest, i had no idea when she was going to come. i shrug, holding my hands out for the baby, who ben hands back over to me with no problem at all.

"they can come see him now if they'd like." i smile, reswaddling noah before i fed him, ben dialing his mom's number.

"hey mum. yeah, you can bring sam tonight...okay...okay, we'll see you then...yeah, i love you too. bye." ben turns around smiling, sitting on our bed next to me.

yes, we decided to have noah at home. and no, i didn't have any pain relief. but, surprisingly, for him only being our second baby, i wasn't in pain, like, at all. luckily.

"mum said she'd bring sam in an hour, just to give us some time to get ready for her."

"mummy! we here!" sam announces, coming into the room with a blue teddy bear in her hands.

"hi baby! are you having fun with nana?" ben asks, scooping sam up from the ground, his mom coming to me to see noah.

"oh he's gorgeous y/n. absolutely gorgeous." she smiles, in awe of her grandson.

"he looks just like ben." i gush, admiring baby noah, handing him to ben's mom. "almost identically him when he was a baby." his mom smiles, sitting in my vanity seat while she held noah.

"mummy! i got this for you." sam says, walking over, holding a box that obviously was not wrapped by her.

"a gift for me? thank you sammy, that's really thoughtful of you." i smile, ben lifting her up to sit on the end of our bed.

"i didn't buyed it, daddy did. but i picked it."

i smile, ben biting his lip nervously as he watched me open the box.

inside was a diamond bracelet with an N charm and an S, both seeming to be encrusted with diamonds.

"ben, this is too much! i can't possibly..."

"no, no, it's not too much. y/n, you've made me the happiest man on the planet, i wanted to hopefully make you feel just as special and loved."

"ben...we'll talk about this later." i say, taking noah back from ben's mom, sam climbing up right next to me to see him.

"he's cute mummy."

"dad, there's just something that's not right with noah. i mean, health wise, he's perfectly fine. but communication wise, he's not doing to well." i nervously wrap my hair around my finger as i sat on the phone with my dad.

"so, let me go over this again. he doesn't keep eye contact? he doesn't really talk to sam. and he doesn't really understand simple gestures?"

"no. is something wrong with him?"

"all of these behaviors are early signs of aspergers. nothing to really worry about, but still, something to worry about." my dad explains, i nod even though he can't see me.

"alright. we'll come by this afternoon. thank you." i say, hanging up the phone.

"you alright, love?" ben asks, crossing his arms as he stood in the doorway.

"yeah, i just talked to my dad. he said noah could

HI ENJOY THIS SCRAP
OF AN IMAGINE. I
COMPLETELY LOST MY TRAIN
OF THOUGHT WITH IT.

Keeley_Greenleaf i'm sorry🥺