r.t. ✧˖*°࿐

GOD YOU'RE ANNOYING
mentions smut

GOD YOU'RE ANNOYING mentions smut

[ unedited ]

july 13, 1985

being the younger sister of paul mccartney, arguably one of the most talented singers of our time, definitely has its perks. whether it's meeting other singers, or getting to tour the globe with him, i'm greatful needless to say.

except for the punkass roger taylor. i'd met him a few times, but most recently a few minutes ago backstage here at live aid. he's an ass, and to be quite honest; not that great of a drummer. [oh shit, it hurt my fucking soul to write that]

his band, queen, their music isn't horrible. i'll admit that. but roger is a prick, a player and i'm definitely not changing my mind about that.

"come on! you don't have to talk to him you know." paul says from his seat in the trailer, glancingly me from the book he was reading.

"i know i don't have to. but i feel obligated to. it'd be rude if i completely ignored him." i sigh, rolling my eyes, paul smiling as he shut his book, pulling me up from the couch as he drug me around backstage with him.

"i didn't even think they were performing?" i ask, and paul nods. "originally they weren't going to. but they got squeezed in last minute."

'lucky me' i think to myself as paul knocked on a silver trailer.

"hello lovies, come on in!" freddie smiles as he saw us standing outside.

"y/n, you know the boys right?" freddie asks and i nod, sitting on the couch, as far away from roger as possible.

"yeah. it's nice to see you deacy, bri." i smile, completely ignoring roger, freddie and paul raiding their eyebrows before they drug john and brian out with them, leaving roger and i alone.

"it's nice to see you y/n." roger says, the trailer door locking from the outside, causing me to roll my eyes.

"it's fine to see you roger." i blandly say, roger joining me on the couch, sitting on the middle cushion, giving me nowhere to move to.

"why do you hate me? i'm really not that bad of a guy, once you get to know me." roger asks, and i turn to face him.

"i-i don't hate you. i just don't particularly like you." i say, shaking my head as i looked down at the carpet, roger pulling my head back up to keep the eye contact we had a moment ago.

"then why don't you particularly like me?" he asks, and my cheeks blush.

"i don't have to answer that." i say, pulling my head out of rogers fingers as i stood up in the trailer, going to the door knocking on it.

"we're not letting you out y/n. nice try!" freddie's voice faintly says from the other side of the silver door.

"looks like we're going to have to become friends." roger says with a smirk and i sigh.

"i guess so."

"so. what shall we do?" roger asks, standing up as he joined me in the middle of the trailer.

"i don't know. what do you have in mind?" i ask, crossing my arms, which made my chest pop out from my shirt a bit. totally unintentional.

"i have some ideas." roger smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. i can't help but moan quietly.

i feel roger smirk against my neck, and somehow we managed to get on the couch. "are you sure you want to do this?" roger asks me, pulling away for a moment before he got too crazy with taking our clothes off.

i nod my head, pulling roger down to me, he instantly took over.

"i want you to reach your hand down into your panties and rub your pretty little self for me. hmm?" roger basically demands, my body nearly twitching with anticipation.

i know what i said about him. and i know that i said he's a shitty drummer. but for whatever reason, i don't feel any of that anymore. i feel like roger is the only drummer i've ever known. the only person i've ever known.

"have you two finally decided to be frien-" freddie asks, cutting himself off as he sees the situation before him. me and roger both jump up, sitting as normal as possible while freddie stands in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"i'd say that we're friends?" roger asks and i nod, hiding my face in my hands.

"thank god you're friends." freddie simply says, leaving roger and i to get back to our business.