r.t. ✧˖*°࿐

GOING DOWN

[ unedited ]

[ unedited ]

"y/n. it's bad. oh god it's so bad." deaky practically cries from his end of the phone call. only now, when the band gets together for their christmas party, roger has to get completely shit-faced.

"you're at freddie's right?" i ask, hearing very faint falsetto notes being hit horribly in the background, followed by shouting and what sounds like glass being broke.

"yes. we're at freddie's. please hurry up, he's threatening to strip completely naked." deaky begs, and i can't help but laugh slightly.

"okay, i'm on my way, please don't let him run around in the nude." i chuckle slightly, deaky screaming out 'my eyes!' before i hung up the phone.

"oh jesus." i whisper to myself, grabbing the car keys as i was quick to get to freddie's house.

- -

after the quick drive, i let myself in and saw deaky and brian chasing roger with his clothes in their hands.

"thank god. look rog, y/n's here!" deaky says cheerily as a completely naked roger sees me standing in the foyer.

"hi baby!" roger says, waving at me before he sprinted up the stairs. "not this again." brian says, shaking his head, pointing up at roger.

i go and join deaky and brian, looking up to see rogers ass sitting on the rail of the stairs.

"look! it's a full moon!" roger giggles, shaking his ass.

"give me his clothes." i say, holding my hands out for his shirt, pants and briefs.

"roger meddows taylor, get your ass off the railing." i say, walking up the stairs, brian and deaky leaving to go to the living room, i'm assuming with freddie and paul (ew).

"oooh y/n, did you come up here to have some fun?" roger asks with a smirk on his face.

"no, you need to get dressed. how would you feel if i stripped down to nothing and ran around?" i ask as i hand him his briefs to put them on.

"i wouldn't like it." roger pouts, getting off of the railing, putting his purple polka dot briefs on.

"exactly. i don't really enjoy you runnning around naked either." i say and his eyes grow large, his mouth hanging open.

"i'm sooorry y/n." he apologizes, standing against the wall with his head hanging down.

"it's fine rog. we're going to go home and get you in bed, okay?" i ask as i helped him with his jeans and shirt.

"okay babyyyy." roger giggles, falling onto me with a hug.

"c'mon." i say, more to myself than to roger, walking carefully down the stairs with the drunk man.

"going dowwwwwn." roger slurs, tumbling down the bottom few stairs.

"jesus christ. are you okay!" i ask, running to the bottom to see roger holding his head.

"owie. my head hurts." roger cries, tears coming out of his eyes.

"shhhh. you're okay." i calm him down, putting his head in my lap as we sat in a mangled mess on the floor.

"are you guys okay?" deaky asks as he came through the foyer, seeing the two of us on the ground.

"roger fell down the stairs, how much did he have to drink?" i ask, sitting roger up against the stairs as i stood from the ground.

"to be honest with you, none of us know. he left the living room completely fine, then he came back groggy and stumbling around. which, he had been drinking through the night, but he switched to a completely different type of drunk within seconds." deaky explains, helping me pull roger off the ground.

"well, thanks deaky. i'll try and get him back to normal." i smile, taking roger's hand, dragging him out to the car.

"let me dwive." roger pouts as i drove down the street, making our way home.

"nope. you can barely speak, you're not even attempting to drive the car." i say, roger crossing his arms as he glared at me.

"you never let me have any fun." he complains as i turned the car down our street.

"yeah, definitely not. you never have any fun with me." i say and roger giggles.

"but i do have fun with you, especially when we have sex with together." roger slurs together a sentence.

"mhmm." i say with a slight laugh, turning the car off, taking the key from the ignition.

"come on rog."

- -

"y/n, i'm tired." roger complains as i helped him put his pajamas on. it had taken me about 20 minutes to get roger up to our room, and the fact that he's half asleep wasn't helping either.

"you've got to change into different clothes, then you can sleep, alright?" i ask him as i pulled his shirt off, discarding it to the bedroom floor.

roger sighs and lays down on the bed, his pants pulled up to his knees. "rog..." i say, shaking his body slightly. the only response i got, snores leaving roger's mouth.

"well. goodnight to you too." i say, taking his pants off his legs, folding them back into the dresser drawer.

i kiss roger's cheek, covering him with the comforter as i grabbed the blanket from the end of our bed, laying on the floor.

"no, no...come up here."  roger says, reaching his hands out for me, scooting his body back from the edge, laying against his pillow.

i grab my pillow from the ground, returning it to its original spot, climbing up to lay next to roger.

"goodnight my y/n love." roger whispers, snores immediately coming back from his mouth.

"goodnight, again, roger."