r.t. ✧˖*°࿐

CHECK YES JULIET

a.n: i wrote this in 3rd person just to see if i write it properly, sorry if this is completely horrible!
[ unedited ]

y/n sighed as she ran her fingers through roger's hair, the pair cuddled up on his couch after his band meeting was over.

"can i sing you a song?" roger asked y/n suddenly, his head shooting up from her lap as he turned to quickly face the girl; the girl he's in love with.

"of course you can, i love it when you sing to me." the girl smiles, watching as roger stood to get his guitar that he rarely plays.

"this is still pretty rough, i'm working on a few things." roger smiles, beginning to lightly stun on the guitar before he began to sing.

"check yes juliet
are you with me?
rain is falling down on the sidewalk
i won't go until you come outside..."

roger finished the song, a wide smile on y/n's face, roger blushing as he put the guitar back to its original spot.

"that was beautiful rog." y/n says, roger laying his head back in her lap, y/n slowly running her hands through his hair again.

"you really think so?" he asks, his doe like green eyes looking up at her.

"of course. anything you sing is beautiful." she smiles, roger giggling, digging into his jean jacket pocket, holding his hand out to y/n.

"marry me." roger asks y/n, his eyes full of hope, love, and every other emotion that he feels for her.

"are you joking? rog, we're just now eighteen years old. you can't possible be serious?" y/n asks, roger's face dropping.

"b-but i love you. and i want to spend forever with you, love. please?" roger pleads, sitting up, holding y/n's hands in his. she stayed quiet, her eyes not meeting rogers, instead she stared off looking at a picture of herself and roger on the coffee table.

the picture, taken on graduation day, is one of y/n's favorites. the smiles that were on her and rogers faces, larger than the moon. y/n smiles thinking of that day, the same day roger asked her to move in with him.

"i don't even know why i asked you. your mum and dad hate me. maybe we're better off just being friends." roger frowns, y/n frowning with him.

"no. we can get married. just. we'll have to do it without asking permission." the girl shrugs, roger meeting her eyes with his own, a smile creeping onto his lips.

"really?"

"really." 

requested - Keeley_Greenleaf
i'm sorry this is so short!!!!