* ballerina • bh

* means smut in here baybay :)

you're a ballerina and convince ben
to condition with you while in
quarantine

Also, this is pretty dirty for me??? Like if you've read some of my other smut, it's nowhere near this-

Also, also, read the author note at the end pls😋

"Ben, come on!" I practically jump on him while watching his eyes open.

"Nooo," he whines, "I'm still sore from yesterday's workout!"

"Pleaseeee!"

"It's five thirty, babe!" He whines some more which makes me pout.

"Please! Just five miles and then a workout!" I whine back before smirking, "I'll do that thing you like," I lean down and take his earlobe between my teeth, sucking on it gently before pulling away, "please, daddy." (I know what I said in the last chapter, but I mean- I feel like Ben woul- nevermind😳)

"Fuckin' know how to get me." He grumbles but nonetheless, gets up out of bed.

"Thank" I give him a kiss and watch him go get ready. "you."

After a protein filled breakfast, the two of us head out for a run. We both have our water bottles with us with our airpods and our phones we can listen to music. We each have one airpod out so we can still talk to each other.

After a mile ben stops running and bends over to catch his breath which makes me sigh, "Benny, come on! We're almost done!"

"Go without me, I'll meet you back home." He takes a sip of his water and pushes his hair out of his face.

"If you continue running, I'll wake you up with a blowie every morning this week." And that's all it took, Ben starts running again while wobbling a bit which makes me laugh. I start running again and the two of us finish the three miles. We walk the rest of the way home and set up our workout mats in the backyard to do the rest of the workout.

"Babe, I think I pulled something." He lays down on the ground and whines.

"No you didn't." I laugh which makes him smile.

"Fine, I didn't."

"Ben, come on you can do this! if you do the workout with me I'll dance for you, okay?" And he's up.

After a total of ninety squats, seventy leg raises, eighty five crunches and some more workouts which ben blacked out while doing, the two of us are finished for the morning.

"Shower?" he nods, wobbling his way to the bathroom with me skipping behind him.

"How are you so perky at seven in the fuckin' morning, after a workout from hell!"

"You've obviously never done conditioning." I laugh, starting up the shower and stripping. ben does the same, his legs almost giving out on him.

"I feel like jello." The two of us step into the shower and ben leans his head on me. "I'm taking a nap after this." I just hum and start washing my hair on my side of the shower. Ben just stands under his shower head and closes his eyes.

Once i'm done washing myself off, I grab some of Ben's shampoo and wash his hair for him which makes him smile. "Thank you for working out with out, baby." I kiss his back and tell him to rinse his hair off, which he does. I skip the washcloth and instead grab his soap, squiring it into my hands and placing them on his chest while running my hands down his body. "I love you."

"Hmm, I love you too." He leans against the shower wall and watches and my hands wrap around his cock.

"Love you so much, Benny." I repeat, slowly working one of my hands up and down his shaft while my other finds his balls and he grunts when I give him a soft squeeze. "Feels good?"

"S-So good." I kneel before him and smile up at him which causes his already sensitive body to jerk forward at the sight. "Oh, lovey." His hands go straight to my hair and I continue my work with my hands. I guide him under the water to wash off the soap before practically shoving his cock in my mouth. Something about his after workout glow makes me want to fuck him until I physically can't anymore.

"Love your cock, daddy." I whimper with my mouth still around him, working the rest of what I can't fit in my mouth, with my hands.

"Babygirl..." He warns quietly and I know what that means. His body jerks forward again and I feel hot spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. With my mouth still around him, I milk him through his high while swallowing his remains that are left in my mouth. "God, I love you."

"Love you too, bubba." I stand up and watch Ben clean himself off while my arms wrap around him.

"Your turn." He murmurs tiredly when he turns around and you just smile.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
HI so I've been thinking about adding Four (ben's character from 6) and Warren (ben's x-men character)

Thoughts? Opinions?