roger

[ done with her ]

|warnings: uhh kinda hints at some nsfw stuff

it was a pretty relaxing afternoon, house chores were done, everything was tidy and exactly where it should be. I sat on my couch, eating peanut butter and apples when a rapid knock came through the front door. I was hesitant to answer at first, so I peeked through my living room window to see who it was. Roger.

I swiftly opened the door, seeing Roger in such a way made me anxious, and I don't even know what's wrong. "everything okay, Rog?"

"please let me in." he practically begs, staring at me with pleading eyes. "y/n, this is so fucked, let me in."

"okay, what's going on?" I asked calmly, Roger booking it to my kitchen, rummaging through cabinets to see what he could get his hands on. I stood in the doorway, watching Roger frantically put pop tarts into the toaster.

"Debbie, she found pictures. of us." Roger says, removing the pop tarts after they popped up, putting one in his mouth, the other on the counter.

"so?"

"y/n, she thinks I'm in love with you!" he threw the polaroids from about a month ago, down on the table. "but, you're not exactly in love with her, so what's the problem here?"

"that's not the point, she thinks I cheated on her, with you."

"you did..."

about a month ago

Roger sat next to the pool as I swam around, the other boys inside asleep. I swam over to the edge, grabbing the bottle of champagne Freddie left behind and took a drink, offering the bottle to Roger.

"get in, Rog." I said with a small smile, he shook his head, staying where he was.

"no, you're naked y/n, it's going to get weird." he laughs, taking another drink of the champagne.

"it's fine. it's only our bodies." I sank my shoulders back down below the water as he just watched. "you're missing out on how relaxing this actually is. you could just forget about all the stress drumming puts on you while you're in here. and just be yourself."

he stared at me. I stared right back.

"alright, alright. I'll come in." Roger said, inevitably giving in to my persuasion. he quickly stripped down to nothing and got in the pool.

he stood next to me, his back against the pool wall, my chest against it.

"see? it's fun." I smile, looking up at Roger who was looking down at me. "what?" he asks, turning to face me as I turned to face him.