baby baby p.2 • bh

part two of "BABY BABY" part
three of "TEST"

it was almost four in the morning when i had felt it. at first, i had thought i peed yourself, but then as i walked to the washroom, i felt the pain in my stomach. "fuck! ben!" i scream from the bathroom while trying to clean myself up. "ben!" i cry. he runs into the washroom, almost slipping over a towel that had fallen off the hooks on the door.

"what happened? are you okay? is the baby okay? are we all okay?" he panics, helping me up from the toilet.

"i-i thought i peed myself but m-my stomach hurts really b-bad!" i hold onto my bump while ben guides me through breathing exercises.

"alright babe, i'm going to get you into some pyjama pants and grab the baby bag and i'll drive you to the hospital, okay?" i nod while he guides me to our shared bed. he looks in his drawers for something i can wear that'll keep you warm. although it's summer, i'm always cold at night. he finds me a pair of his red and black plaid pj bottoms and he grabs a pair of blue and black plaid pants for himself.

"b-ben!" i scream, holding my bump again as another wave of pain rushes over me.

"hey, you're going to be okay. i promise you." he kisses my forehead while helping me into his pj pants. he pulls his on as well, grabbing a t-shirt quickly and slipping that on, then grabs the baby bag, which he's had prepped for over three months now. "okay, lets go, baby." he helps me walk downstairs and into the garage. "range rover?" he asks and i nod. he leads me to the car, helping me in the passenger side and climbing into the drivers side himself.

"ben," i look over to him while my eyes cloud with tears. he looks over to me and grabs my hand, lacing his fingers with mine. "we're having a baby." i whisper while he brings my hand up to his lips, kissing the back of my palm and lingering for a moment.

"i know, love." he whispers against my hand. "and i couldn't be happier." he starts the engine, my hand not leaving his while he rushes to the hospital.

"hi, i called on the way here. my wife's gone into labor." as if on cue, i let out a grunt.

"jones?" the lady looks up at ben and he nods. "right this way." she smiles at the two of us and leads us to a private room. "do you know the gender yet?" she asks.

"n-no." i breathe through what i've realized is another contraction. "ow." i whimper while holding onto my belly.

"i know, baby." ben whispers while the woman gets me situated. "just breathe, love." he kisses me, my lips pickering against his.

"i love you." i whisper against his lips.

"i love you more, babe." he kisses me again before the two of you pull away.

"i'm marie," she smiles down at me.

"i'm ben, this is my wife (y/n)." ben grips my hand while sitting in the chair next to me.

"i'm going to get you to change into a gown for now. your husband can assist if you wish." she walks over to the linen closet and grabs a pink hospital gown, handing one to me. "i'll be going now, but good luck. you'll do great." she smiles, waving before leaving.

"i'm going to miss keeping my cereal bowl on my belly." i pout.

"i'll hold as many cereal bowls as you'd like for you, love." ben snickers while i watch a nurse come in. a male nurse.

"hi, i'm kenny. i'll be your nurse. the doctor should be on his way now. he's just a floor above us at the moment." the nurse smiles while walking out of the room for a brief moment.

i reach over to grab ben by his shirt and pull him towards myself. "i will not, have a male nurse deliver my baby, ben. there is no way in hell that man is getting even remotely close to my vagina." i panic and clench ben's shirt in my hand.

"love, i don't feel great about having another man close to your....hoohah, either, but i don't think it'll matter right now, babe. all that matters right now is that our baby is healthy, and has all ten fingers and all ten toes." ben murmurs quietly to me.

"my hoohah? you've been down there a million times and you just called my vagina a hoohah?" i look over to him with an annoyed look on my face from the pain, although i found it funny.

"i didn't think now was the time to call it my sweet-"

"ben! the baby can hear you!" i whisper and shout at the same time. he smirks, holding onto my hand tightly.

"i hope it's a boy." he murmurs, his thumb stroking the back of my palm. "i want our little girl to have an older brother." he whispers to me, making me smile.

"when are we having this little girl?" i ask, latching your pinky onto his before a wave of pain hits me. "mother fucker." i hold onto my stomach, squeezing my eyes shut.

"okay, lets get you into this gown thing before the baby comes out, yeah?" he snickers softly while kissing me. after closing and locking the door to our room, he slowly peels off my shirt, kissing right above my heart. "i love you, baby." he whispers, inching closer to my lips.

i gladly kiss him before he pulls away and pulls his pyjama pants off of me, along with my underwear. He slips the gown over my head and buttons the one button in the back, close to my neck. he kisses the back of my neck, thanking me softly.

"for what?" i turn to face him, his hand resting on my belly now.

"you're about to give me everything i've ever wished for since i was fifteen." he murmurs. "i can't thank you enough, angel."

"ben." i feel my emotions getting the best of me. "fuck off," i sob. "you can't do this to me now. my emotions are all over the fucking place." i sob harder, ben pulling me towards him. my head snuggles into his chest, his head resting over mine. "i love you." i lean up, his lips pressing to mine.

"i love you more, baby." he smiles.

six hours later

"i really want that epidural now!" i scream at ben, multiple people telling me to push. "fuck you for knocking me up!" i pull him by his shirt, squeezing it in my fist.

"just two more big pushes, mrs jones." the doctor looks up and smiles at me, reassuringly.

"fuck you too!" i scream, pushing harder while ben takes this chance to kiss my cheek.

"two more pushes and we'll have a baby, love." he whispers. "just two more." i nod, sitting up while ben goes to where the doctor is, peeking under the sheet that's blocking my lower region. "oh my god." he whispers.

"one more big push!" the doctor encourages me while i start sobbing.

"i can't!" i lay back down, ben walking back over to me, holding onto my hand.

"come on, baby, one more push. i promise you it'll all be worth it." he whispers, using a tissue to dab some sweat off my forehead. "i know you can do this, sweets."

i sit up again, whining. i grab ben's hand and squeeze my eyes shut, pushing as hard as i can. i let out a loud scream just before we hear soft cries.

"it's a boy." my doctor smiles up at ben and i, holding the baby up.

"finn." i whisper as ben kisses the side of my head, our baby being laid upon my chest, his cries almost immediately calming down.

"do you want to cut the cord, daddy?" the nurse asks ben and he nods quickly, taking the scissors from his hand.

(the word daddy had become so sexualized. like S T O P.)

after finn's cord was cut, i pulled him up higher on my chest, not wanting to give him to anyone else.

"mrs jones, we need to weigh him and get his measurements." another nurse says, ben pushing some hair out of my face.

"you stay with him. don't worry about me, i'll be fine. stay with finn." i tell ben. he nods, kisses me, then follows the nurse to make sure finn's okay.

he is okay.

we all are.