baby baby • bh

this is part two of "TEST"
part three can be published if
y'all want it👀

it was four in the morning on a monday when i had first woken up, feeling sick. i had barely missed the garbage can, emptying my stomach while also trying not to wake up ben; to which i failed.

"babe, are you okay?" he'd rub my back while pulling my hair into a makeshift ponytail and kissing my cheek. "it's okay, love, i'm right here." he'd whisper.

it was tuesday when i got sick just at the thought of burgers, which i had craved the next day. it was wednesday, yesterday, when i had decided to go to the doctor.

"well, mrs jones. it looks to me like you're pregnant; about a month along. congratulations." dr gibbs smiled at me. the only thing i could think about was how ben would be. he was coming out with his second big movie in a couple of days and then press tour would be an issue. he'd definitely postpone it for me but i knew he'd be a little upset.

it's thursday now and i planned on telling ben today. i was just waking up when i felt it coming again. i rush to the washroom and close the door, emptying my stomach into the toilet. i hear the door open, then feel ben's hand rubbing my back and his other holding my hair back. "love, you really need to go get checked out." he whispers in my ear while kissing my head. "you've been throwing up for a couple o'days now." he murmurs while i finish up and grab a tissue to wipe my mouth. "'m worried." he said softly.

"just let me brush my teeth and i'll come back to bed. i'm sorry i woke you up again." i mutter while standing up, walking over to the sink.

"oh, babe, don't say sorry." his arms wrap around my waist while i grab my toothbrush and wet it some, squirting some toothpaste on it then wetting it again. his lips kiss my neck slowly, "hey, in sickness and in health, right?" he jokes, smiling lazily, making me smile.

i finish brushing my teeth and the two of us head back to bed. i check my phone and see it's two in the morning which means i slept a total of three hours so far. i sigh while climbing into bed, ben doing the same.

"can we talk?" my leg goes around his, my arm wrapping around his chest. he smiles because he loves this position, although i think he hates it.

"of course we can, babe." he kisses my forehead and lingers for a moment, while he wraps his arm around me.

"i uh, i went to the doctors yesterday." i mutter while he nods, fixing the blankets. "i figured out why i've been throwing up so much lately..." he nods, while playing with my hair. "i'm pregnant." he nods again, his eyes slowly growing wide and his fingers dropping my hair. "yeah." i murmur.

"are you fucking with me?" he sits up, as do i.

"we're having a baby?" he asks and i nod slowly. "holy shit!" he throws the covers off his body and runs to the window, opening it. "i'm having a baby!" he screams, making me giggle. "i, ben jones, am having a baby!" i snicker while he looks over to me. "okay, i'm not, but my wife is!" he screams again, closing the window. "we're having a baby!" he screams, running over to you. "i've got to tell my mum, a-and my brother. holy shit we're having a baby!" he hugs me tight while kissing my shoulder.

"i love you and i love babies and i want to start a family with you." he lays down next to me, grabbing my hand in his. "i love you, so, so much." he lifts my hand towards his lips, kissing my knuckles.

"i know that you had the press tour for pixie coming up, so i know the timing is pretty shitty. but we finally get to have our baby." i smiles, the realization hitting me like a ton of bricks.

"until a baby comes out of you, i'm not going on any press tour." he leans down and lifts the black shirt of his that i'm wearing, kissing my tummy. "it's us three now." he whispers while kissing my tummy once more. "this baby, and you of course, are my number one priority. not this movie or press tour." he leans up and kisses me, hugging me tightly. "i love you, princess." he whispers. "i love you so much."

"i love you too." i feel tears prick at the corner of my eyes and stuff my face into his chest. "i'm so scared." i sob.

"oh, love don't cry. we have nothing to be scared about. nothing at all." he kisses my head, rubbing my back lightly.

"i-i'm not sure why i-i'm c-crying." i sob again, making him snicker. "s-sorry." i cry and pull away, ben kissing my tears away.

"don't be sorry love. you can cry as much or as little as you'd like." he leans in to kiss me and i gladly kiss him back. "i love you."

"i love you too." i sniffle while he leans down to my tummy, lifting my shirt up.

"and i love you." he kisses my tummy, smiling.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。
HEY so my messages on here are solaggyandslowso if you have a request that you sent me on here and i don't write it, i probably didn't see it!!

INSTAGRAM: rafescocaine :) so send me requests there instead!!😽