b.h. ✧˖*°࿐

SICK

i groan as i feel another sneeze tickling my nose

i groan as i feel another sneeze tickling my nose. i reach for the tissue box, but my hand stops halfway when i hear my phone buzz. i look around for it, until i realize that it's on the floor. a sneeze makes me fall forward, so i grab my phone as i fell, reading my texts.

ben💍
would you want to have
a park date today?

y/n💕
can't :( i'm sick

ben💍
i'll be over in 10!

y/n💕
you don't have to come
over, i don't want you
getting sick ben.

ben💍
too bad. if my girlfriend
is sick, then i want
to be there to help
her get better.

y/n💕
you're amazing and i love
you

ben💍
i love you too💞

i lay back on my pillow as my message sent, a sudden cold chill rushing over me. i wrap my blankets tighter around my body and try to sleep. as soon as i feel my eyelids grow heavy, my bedroom door opens, revealing ben, with coffee cups and about five grocery bags in his hands.

i groan, feeling like i should've just tried to sleep than deal with his shopping haul.

"why did you buy all of that. a simple bottle of cough medicine would've been just fine." i complain and ben shuts my door.

"do i, ben jones, seem simple to you?" he asks me as he comes over to me, kissing my forehead before he sits on my floor.

"so. i've brought a lot of stuff." he says as he digs through the bags, looking for a specific item.

"you didn't have to bring me anything. hell, i didn't even want you to come over, i don't want you to get sick."

"but i want you to get better. so, it's too bad." he says, sticking his tongue out, digging through his bags to find something.

i shake my head as he pulls out five different dvds. "oh yeah, here's a hot chocolate." he says handing me one of the deceiving coffee cups that he carried in. "i've brought, grease, the lion king, the lost boys, aladdin, the hangover and borhap. what sounds good to you?" he asks.

i silently thank him as i take a sip of the drink.

"maybe the hango-" i cut myself off with a sneeze, spilling some of my drink in the process.

"shit." i mumble and sit up fully to clean the hot chocolate.

"don't worry about it. you need to rest okay?" ben says, coming over to me, taking my cup. he sits the cup on my nightstand, then returns to me, tucking me into my bed.

"don't worry about the movie either. if you fall asleep, you fall asleep." ben asks as he knelt down in front of me, smiling when i opened my eyes.

"i'd love to watch the movie with you. i can't promise you that i'll stay awake the entire time, i'm exhausted ben." i say tears brimming my eyes, ben nods as he put a dvd in the dvd player.

"i know, it's okay. i'll be here when you wake up." ben says,placing a kiss on my forehead before he lays beside me, holding me close to him.

"i love you ben. thank you for coming over." i smile, seeing the menu for the movie pop up on my tv screen.

"i love you too, sweet dreams." ben whispers and kisses the back of my neck as he hit play on the remote, pulling my body down so i'm laying on my back.

"what are you doing?" i ask, closing my eyes, enjoying the time i'm actually getting to spend with ben.

"rubbing your tum so it feels better." he smiles, carefully rubbing his palms on my stomach.

"thank you ben, you're the best, truly."

we love revamping
old imagines to
make them better🤭