ben

[ 11 minutes ]

(listen to 11 minutes by yungblud while reading this😔✌🏻)

also, no, this isn't part 2 of the previous chapter.

| warnings: really sad | words: 1414 |

"i'm about 11 minutes away, i'll be home soon." i hang up the phone, tossing it to the passenger seat, tears in my eyes. numerous people have called and texted me saying they saw ben with another girl.

i'm going back to the house to talk with ben, if it's true, i'm gone. my phone starts ringing again. i feel around the seat, not feeling the phone at all.

i look at the seat and glance at who's calling. ben.

i grab the phone and hit answer.

"yeah?"

"you didn't say i love you." ben says, his voice cracking.

"i'm sorry. i lo-"

ben's pov

"i lo-" y/n's voice was cut off, the call ending. maybe she got another call.

i call her back and it went straight to voicemail. i try again and again. voicemail.

i set my phone on the sofa, giving it a minute before i call her again. my phone started ringing, an unknown number.

"hello?" i ask, a woman's voice coming through.

"hi is then ben?" "yeah, that's me."

"we have your girlfriend in the emergency room. she was in an accident. we don't know if she'll make it through, things aren't looking the best, if you're available to come in, we'd suggest you do. just in case." she says, my heart immediately aching, tears pouring from my eyes.

"yeah, i'll be there soon."

i hang up the phone, my hands shaking as i shoved it into my pocket.

grabbing my car keys, i head out the door, running to get to my car.

"please god." i say to myself, pulling out of the driveway.

no one's pov

ben drove to the hospital, y/n on his mind. if anything happened to her, he didn't know what he'd do with himself. he needed y/n. she was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

from the moment he bumped into her, literally, he knew that she was the one he wanted to be with.

the one he wanted to marry. the one he wanted to start a family with. the one he wanted to grow old with. and now as he drove to the hospital, he was unsure if they'd accomplish any of those dreams.