Stupid Ideas

Maya's POV

I ran out of Riley's house, my adrenaline pumping. Lucas. That's all I could think about. My plan is stupid, I know it is, but for some reason I still find my self walking briskly towards his house. I've ruined everything, I cheated on him, I've made him cheat on Riley. I'm a horrible person. I know all of this and yet I'm on my way to fuck my boyfriend so he hopefully won't leave me.

Now that i've said the plan in my head, I'm staring to think that taking Lucas' virginity and then telling him I kissed Riley isn't such a good plan. And yet, I don't stop walking. Why don't I stop walking? Why don't I abort the plan? Because deep down I want to be with him before hell breaks loose. Before the hell i've created breaks loose.

Before I know it, I'm staring at his front door. I ring the doorbell and wait. Suddenly the door swings open and Lucas is standing in front of me with messy hair, no shirt on, and low hanging sweatpants. Wow. He has never looked hotter. His abs and V line are right in front of me and I'm pretty sure If I stand here any longer, I'm gonna start drooling.

"What are you doing here, Maya?" Lucas asks confused.

"Is your mom home?"

"Um no, she just left for work."

"Good," I reply walking in and closing the door behind me.

"Why? What's up"

I replied by kissing him hard. He immediately grabs my waist pulls me closer to his chest. I run my hands through his hair and he softly moans against my mouth. He cups my face and I slowly pull away.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I whisper in his ear.

"I thought you'd never ask" He smirked. He picked me up and started carrying me up the stairs.

This Lucas is different, it's not howdy welcome to Texas Lucas, this is the Lucas that has me incredibly turned on.

As soon as we got to his room, laid me on his bed.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked me

"Positive," I smiled pulling him in.

"I just want to make sure you're cool with this beca-"

"Just shut up and fuck me friar" I whispered in his ear.

"That was probably the hottest thing you've ever said to me Maya Hart"

A/N: Alright I finally updated after forever!! I don't do smut just so you know, that's as much as i'll write about what went down ;)