Don't Want It Back

Lucas' POV
I lay awake in my bed, thinking about school, my friends, and Maya. My grounding is over but as much as I would love to sneak out to go see her, I can't risk another grounding. As I lay in the silence, I hear a quiet creaking sound. I sit up and see a small girl slowly creeping into my room. She shut the door and quietly tip toed over to me.

"Fancy seeing you here," she whispered.

A big smile spread across my face, seeing her just makes me feel automatically better. "Hey Blonde Beauty," I whispered. I could see her blush a bit even in the dark.

"Blonde Beauty?"

"Yeah, that's always been your nickname in my head, but now that you're mine, I thought I would put it to use."

"You're so cheesy," she replied starting to crawl into my bed. I know that she actually likes the cheesiness, even if she doesn't show it.

"Wait, how did you get in here?," I asked, suspiciously. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a house key. "So that's where my key went," I laughed taking it from her.

"Sorry," she chuckled.

We laid in my bed for a minute before I felt her hand pull my face towards her. Her hot breath against my skin sent shivers down my spine. Her lips collided softly with mine and my entire body relaxed. Her lips tasted like cherry chapstick and she smelled like flowers. Her scent intoxicated me and it was almost like nothing mattered except her. I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer, the kiss becoming more heated. The next thing I knew, she was straddling me. I felt her hand start to tug at the hem of my shirt and I pulled away for a second, "I don't think I'm ready for that yet," I breathed.

"Ok," she said quietly, getting off and laying down at my side. Crap, did I make things weird? I just don't want to rush it. I really like her and don't want to ruin anything. I was lost in my thoughts but then I felt her nuzzle her head into my chest and my body immediately relaxed. I think I love her. Maya Penelope Hart stole my heart and I don't want it back.

Author's note:
Sorry this chapter is so short! This was kinda a fluff chapter cause who doesn't want to see Lucaya romance?