Emotions

Maya's POV

"Riley can you leave for a second?" Riley modded and left.

"Maya." Topanga looked at me harshly.

"I know. I don't know what's wrong with me."

"You need to figure this out because you're hurting two people at once. You need to tell Lucas."

"I can't do that. I can't ruin what we have."

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you tried to get in my daughter's pants"

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I can't tell him though . I love him and I can't loose him."

"If you really loved him, you wouldn't have even thought of cheating."

"Don't try to tell me how I feel. I just need to show him how much I love him so he takes the news better."

"Maya-"

"I just need to do something big."

"Maya!"

"What?" I said loudly, tears pooling in my eyes.

"Don't do something you're gonna regret."

"I won't."

"I know what you're gonna do, Maya. That's not gonna save your relationship. It might make it worse. It's just gonna make it hurt more if it goes bad."

"I know what I'm doing. It's gonna work."

"Maya, you shouldn't do it like this. Or at all. Just stay and calm down."

"I don't need to calm down."

"Maya, I'm asking you to stay. Please."

"I have to do this."

"Maya. I'm telling you, you don't."

"I have to go."

"Maya!"

I got up and rushed out the door, making sure to not look at Riley. I just have to make sure Lucas won't leave me when I tell him.

Before we go into what I did next, can I just say something? Never make a big decision when you're upset, never do anything you might regret when you're overcome with emotion. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Author's Note:
Man I love breaking the 4th wall almost as much as I love cliff hangers. What's she gonna do??? Let's find out.