Cheater

Riley's POV
What the heck. I can't believe that just happened. First Lucas cheats on me with Maya and now Maya is cheating on Lucas with me? What is happening. My mom brought Maya and I to talk with her at the kitchen table after she caught us...well you know. I had never kissed anyone like that before, not even Lucas. If that's how Maya kisses Lucas, no wonder he left me for her.

"Let me get this straight, because I'm so confused," my mom started. "Maya. Are you dating Lucas still?"

"Yeah..." Maya replied quietly.

"Ok. How long has this thing between you and Riley been going on?"

"It was a one time thing Mrs. Matthews, it shouldn't have happened and it's not going to happen again." She pleaded

"Riley, do you mind leaving us for a minute?" She asked me. I nodded and walked into the living room. I plopped onto the couch and thought about the kiss. It felt like fireworks were going off. My entire body heated up, it was like something out of a movie. It was amazing. The real question is who is she gonna pick? Me or Lucas? I looked up and Maya rushed passed me and left, slamming the door. I looked over to my mom and she had an exasperated look on her face. Why does Maya keep doing this? She keeps creating drama. First with Lucas and now Me? That girl just can't keep it in her pants can she? I know I shouldn't be thinking these harsh things about her, but I'm just so frustrated.

Author's note:
I know this chapter is short but I wanted to implement some of Riley's thoughts on.