You're gonna leave me

Lucas' POV

"That was amazing" I chuckled as I laid down next to Maya.

"Yeah," she whispered.

She had a serious look on her face, which worried me, especially since we just had sex for the first time.

"Hey, are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" I asked

"No no, it's not about you." She said quietly, not looking at me.

"Ok... so what's it about? You came in here all energized wanting to do it and now your mood has completely shifted. "

She stayed quiet, with a solemn look on her face. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Maya?" I asked after a few painfully quiet minutes.

Just as she was about to open her mouth to respond, the front door opened.

"Shit, is my mom home?" I jumped up and immediately started putting on clothes, throwing Maya's to her. She wasn't moving though, she seemed petrified by whatever was on her mind. Geez, was I that bad in bed?

Suddenly, My bedroom door opened and standing there was a very surprised looking Riley staring at a naked Maya and me half naked.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry- I didn't realized- I didn't- Oh my-" Riley stumbled over her words before closing the door and rushing out.

"Great, now we've scarred Riley," I sighed, sitting back on the bed looking at Maya who hasn't moved since we finished. I examined her body, every curve and beauty mark. This is the first time I had ever really seen Maya, all of Maya. She was beautiful.

A tear dropped from her eye and I reached over to wipe it away.

"Maya. You have to talk to me, what's going on?"

"You're gonna leave me," She said quietly.

"What?" I asked confused, why would I leave you?

"I did something."

"What did you do?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

She stayed silent for a second and then looked me straight in the eyes.

"I kissed Riley."