Chapter 12.

São Paulo, Brazil
5:38 pm.
Rafaella's POV

My mom came to pick me up right after. She kept on talking and talking about how I needed to clean up my act. I'm pregnant now and I need to be mature and blah blah.

"This is why I have decided you go to London." My mother said which shocked me.

"And stay with who?!" I shouted back. I don't remember any relatives I would have in England.

"Adrielle." Her? I don't even like her.

"Fine."

"Good. I have discussed things already with her and you will go next week." I nodded. I hope it wouldn't be a waste of my time.

Madrid, Spain
8:39 pm.
Esmeralda's POV

I stormed away angrily, only to have my arm be grabbed. Cristiano pulled me back and pinned me against the wall.

"Ese.. I'm sorry." I looked away, cause I know he was looking right at me. Suddenly he cupped my face and kissed me. I didn't kiss back for a second but then I did after. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me.

I pulled back, "No, we are broken up. We're over." I said. I truly did not mean that because I wanted him back but I couldn't allow myself to be hurt again.

"Ese, tell me you don't love me and then we will be over." I didn't how to respond. I obviously did love him still, and I couldn't let such a good thing go.

"I do love you, but I can't let myself get hurt again.." I said looking down.

"It won't happen again, I promise," he said and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Setting: London, England
7:49 pm.
Adrielle POV

"Cesc, I have something to tell you," I said and patted the couch next to me. He walked over to me and kissed me,

"What is it, babe?" I sighed.

"Cesc, I'm pregnant," he started smiling and hugged me, I wasn't smiling.

"Wait, we haven't," Cesc said after he realized I wasn't celebrating.

"Cesc, the baby is Cristiano's."

Dolores POV
Madrid, Spain

I was downstairs entertaining the children.Then they left and went into their old rooms. Esmeralda how long does it take to use the bathroom. She came down a few seconds later with this glow on her face.

"So, how have things been in Barcelona?" I just asked out of curiosity.

"Things are good, how about in Madrid?"

"Great, you remember Felix right?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

"Well, he is coming to visit!"

"That's great, Dolores!" And she hugged me. Cristiano still had no idea I was seeing somebody. Them he came downstairs.

He just sat down on the other couch and turned on the tv.

"Ese, where does this put us?" Cristiano asked her. I had no idea what they were talking about.

"What do you want us to be?"

"Together again."

"Well, I guess then together we will be." They both disappeared upstairs leaving me dumbfounded. What were they talking about.

Esmeralda's POV

He led me upstairs again, into our bedroom. He opened his drawer and pulled something out. It was my wedding ring. He slipped it on my ring finger. I smiled.

"So are you going to move back to Madrid?" He asked me. I nodded.

"I need to get my stuff in Barcelona first,"

"I will come with you," he said, which put a big smile on my face.

"Okay," I said.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I said and kissed him.

Hello everyone I am very very sorry :( I just get really lazy. But I will try to update almost every single day. Hope you enjoyed <3