Chapter 7.

Cristiano's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I felt a warm naked body against mine, I quickly sat up to see Rafaella.

"Oh my god" I mumbled and quickly got up from the bed. I checked my phone, and I saw I had 18 text messages and 20 missed calls from Esmeralda. I was in some deep shit right now.

I put on my clothes quickly, and I woke up Rafaella. I tapped her shoulder many times and she finally woke up.

"What?!" She shouted and yawned. I rolled my eyes. She obviously didn't care that we slept together and I was her cousins husband.

I told her what happened. She dressed quickly and checked her phone too.

Esmeralda's POV

After we left the club, Cristiano was missing. I was worried sick, he hasn't come home. Rafa was missing too. I hoped to god they weren't together because I didn't need to deal with this right now.

A few minutes later of panicking, I decided to calm down because I couldn't be stressed, for the baby's sake.

Cristiano finally came home and he was bombarded with questions. He said he went to Kakas house, I didn't know what to think about that. I knew kaka lived in São Paulo.

Today we were having a nice family dinner and it was when I would announce that I was pregnant.

7 hours later; 6:18 pm.

For the family dinner I wore a simple orange maxi dress. I paired it with sandals. We were having a traditional meal.

"Can I have everyone's attention please." I said and stood up.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me.

"I am pregnant." I said and everybody was excited. I was surprised nobody has guessed before.

Cristiano's POV

Me and Rafaella were talking in one of the bedrooms because I needed to talk to her. She didn't seem to feel guilty at all, but I sure as hell was.

"Rafa... We have to tell her." I said to her. This was the only way to get rid of my guilt.

"Hell no! She'll kill me." Rafa said selfishly. "Then how am I not gonna feel guilty anymore?" I said. I couldn't stand to smile in Esmeralda's face and act like everything was okay.

"Nothing.. Just never mention it and she will never know." Rafa said and all of a sudden Rafa kissed me, and I kissed her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, lifting herself up. I carried her over to the bed, and then I realized what I was doing. I pulled back from the kiss.

"No.. I can't Rafa." I said and I stood up from the bed. "Fine. Bye, Cristiano." She said winking at me and walked out of the room. I sat there with my head in my hands wondering what was I gonna do now.

Adrielle's POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, once again. Rafa was such a bìtch, so I wasn't surprised.

When Rafa came out of the room, I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into the corner.

"You bitch! Do you know this could destroy their marriage?!" I shouted furiously.

"Oh please. Worry about you and Cesc. You should keep an eye on him, because I know he has eyes for another person." She said and she walked away from me back into the main room, where everybody else was.

4 days later; São Paulo, Brazil

Esmeralda's POV

We were leaving São Paulo today, and we would go back to Rio for 2 days before we would leave Brazil.

The team had left 2 days ago, including Cristiano. I missed him, but I would see him in about 3 days.

The flight back to Rio de Janeiro was about an hour long. I didn't sleep on the plane, I just used my laptop.

I was now 16 weeks pregnant. I was excited to have this baby. And I was showing a bit. When we returned to Rio we would go to the carnival and then stay home then fly back to Spain.

I took a picture of the sky, since I was next to the window.

When we landed we went back to my mothers house. My cousin Layla came with us. She lives in Salvador, but she lived kind of all over Brazil with my relatives.

I had relatives all over Brazil. In Bahia (Salvador), São Paulo, Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro, Fortaleza.

I also had family in Portugal too, mainly in Funchal and Lisbon.

I loved being in brazil, but I couldn't wait to be back in Spain.

I also had been avoiding Cesc. Everyone's been acting weird around me, and I didn't like it. It was like they all knew something.

I always shrugged it off, and I hoped it had nothing to do with Cristiano.

I was exhausted, Brazil has been amazing, but I couldn't wait to go back to Spain.

Tomorrow we were going to the carnival for our last day in Brazil.

The next day; 7:19 pm.

We just returned from the carnival, and I was exhausted. I wanted the kids to have a nice time. The next time we would return to Brazil would be around the summer time. But it would be a short trip. About a week. But this spring we would head to Portugal.

I took a shower and went to sleep. We had a long day ahead of us Tommorow.

I woke up around 6:25 am, today was the day we returned to Spain. I took a shower, I put my hair into a high ponytail. I changed into a black long sleeved top, light blue skinny jeans, and my black uggs. I put on my northface sweater, and I packed my carry on bag. I put my hat in it. I did my makeup light with just foundation and mascara. I grabbed my suitcases and made my way into Alicia's room.

I made sure she had all her stuff packed, and I helped her pick our an outfit which was her Nike sweater, skinny jeans and her Nike shoes. She was a Nike girl. Cristiano had gotten her a ton of Nike stuff since he was sponsored by Nike. I did her hair into a high ponytail and I put her suitcase in the living room.

I went to where Andrea and Andres were and I made sure they had everything. Andrea was dressed in her Black north face sweater, skinny jeans and her Air Jordan 11s, the concords.

I did her hair for her which I curled her bangs and I put into a cute style. Andres was dressed in a Adidas sweater, a Spain Adidas shirt, and Adidas track pants. He wore Adidas shoes with it. He played football at school and for the youth team of our city, Madrid.

I went to give my mother a hug and said goodbye to her, and I put all of our suitcases in the car. It was kind of cold outside. My mom lives near the beach.

My mom and her boyfriend drive us to the airport. Adrielle and Cesc and their kids were flying straight to London, which was a 12 hour flight. This time we weren't taking a flight with stops, we were taking a direct 13 hour flight to Madrid where Cristiano would pick us up at the airport.

I couldn't wait to be back in Spain, so I could just sleep. We got on the plane and I told the kids I was going to sleep. I gave Alicia the iPad for her to play with while I went to sleep while Andres and Andrea sat in the other seat using Andres's ps4 and their laptops.

They weren't spoiled. Andres had a phone, a ps4 system and a mini ps4, and a laptop. Andrea had a phone, and a laptop. I had an iPad and a phone and a laptop and Alicia had an iPod. But one iPad was for me and the other was for all them to share.

I slowly drifted to sleep, I couldn't wait to be back in Spain.