Chapter 31.

1 week later, February 3rd
Madrid, Spain
12:38 pm.
Esmeralda's POV

It's been a week, and nothing's really changed. Just that I haven't seen Adriano since the accident. And, Cristiano has been more supportive and I've been talking to him more. I never actually go inside his house though.

I heard Adriano went back to brazil. Good, I probably won't be seeing him again. In the start of our relationship, he was alot better than he turned.

I have no idea what happened. Anyway, off the topic of Adriano. Cristiano is coming over to spend some time with the kids.

I dressed casually, like how I normally would in a white crop top, a beige/greyish cardigan, and black high waisted jeans. I didn't put shoes on yet cause there was no point.

I didn't do much to my hair, considering I didn't have much time. I left in down in its natural curls.

I went to Thiago & Andres's room and picked up Thiago. I had to feed him. He was kind of tired and didn't try to get out of my arms. That's a relief. I fed him some scrambled eggs with bacon. Not something too big, but I added juice to the side. He finished eating it quickly and I was very happy. He is making things easier for me today. I wiped his chin and everywhere else that got dirty. I gave him a bath and dresses him into fresh clothes. I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Cristiano. I walked to the door with Thiago in my arms and opened it.

"Hi Cristiano," I greeted.

"Hey Ese. Hey little man," He said taking Thiago and lifting him up in the air. Thiago smiled and I ended up smiling too.

"Where's the rest of the kids?" Cristiano asked.

"Andrea is in the shower, Andres is playing ps4 with Lucas, and Alicia is at McDonald's with my dad," I said and he nodded.

Just as I said that Andres and his like best friend, Lucas came in the room. "Hey Andres, hey Lucas," Cristiano said.

"Hey dad,"

"Hi Uncle C," Lucas said.

Lucas is Sergio's eldest son. So him and Andres are cousins technically.

Cristiano sat down on the couch and I sat next to him. "So, your birthday is in a few days," He said. "So is yours," I said.

"Yes, but I want to do something big for you." Cristiano said and I smiled.

"Aw, thanks Cris." I said.

"I want to do something though, that we can invite everyone."

"I don't know Cris."

"You think about it, and then I wi-" He said but was cut off by his phone ringing. He answered it.

"Hello. Yeah what is it? What? Why?! Alright ill be there in a few hours," He said which worried me.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he got up in a hurry.

"Coach needs me at practice" He said and I nodded.

"Bye Ese, ill see you soon," he said, kissed my cheek and waved everyone goodbye and left. I was a little disappointed but didn't show it.

My dad and Alicia finally arrived after being at McDonald's for about an hour. They got food for everyone.

"Hey padre," I said giving him a hug.

"Hello Esmeralda," He said.

Everyone ate their McDonald's which I'm sure was very expensive. I looked at the receipt and it was like 50 euros.

"Hold on padre let me pay you back," I said rummaging through my purse to find money.

"No no, it's okay. I did it as a favor," He said and I smiled.

"Thank you padre," I said gratefully.

"No problem,"

Lucas wanted to sleep over so I had to call Sergio, and to bring him over there to pick up his clothes. He lived near Cristiano's house so it's around 25 minutes.

I put on some boots and grabbed my purse. Andrea and Alicia stayed home with my dad and I took Thiago and Andres. Lucas too, obviously.

I played music and my song came on. El perdon the remix. I turned it up a little and sang along. "Te estaba buscando, por la calle gritando, Esto me esta matando!!" I sang while dancing.

I heard Andres and Lucas laughing. I didn't really care, this was my song. I knew all of the lyrics, and I've been to a concert before.

The next song played and it was my 2nd favorite song, Bailando. I knew most of the lyrics. This is also my cousins favorite song , her name is Mariana.

"Bailando, bailando, bailando! Tu cuerpo el mio llenando fasio subiendio bajando!" I sang.

We finally reached Sergio's house and I took Thiago out of his car seat and we all walked to the door. I rang the doorbell and Sergio came to the door.

"Hey bro,"

"Hey sis," he said and we exchanged kisses on the cheek.

I entered his house and Lucas & Andres went upstairs to get packed.

"So are you going to practice?" I asked.

"No, there's no practice today. Coach is in Italy." He said, and I was confused.

"So there is no practice for anyone? And the coach is not even in the country?"

"Nope," He said and I scoffed feeling stupid.

"What?"

"Cristiano was at my house earlier, and said coach is calling him to practice. So he lied to me." I said in disbelief.

"He sure did, hold on let me call him," He said and dialed his nimber.

It took a while so he didn't pick up.

"I will confront him when he comes back," I said.

"Alright, good luck,"

"Thanks Sese. Bye," I said and kissed his cheek and gave him a hug. Pilar was visiting her parents in Gijon so she wasn't here.

Cristiano's POV
London, England
6:25 pm.

"So what is it?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"The DNA test results came back.." She said.

"Eliana isn't yours," She said and my eyes widened. I wasn't really mad, or happy right now.

"What?" I said.

" I am sorry Cristiano I was so sure,"

"It's not your fault,"

"It is. I should've done it earlier and not have you believe that she's yours,"

"It Doesn't matter to me. She will still be my daughter in some way. Maybe not biologically." I said with a chuckle.

"Thank you Cristiano," She said and hugged me out of the blue. It threw me off a bit but I hugged back. After a few minutes she pulled back. I looked at her straight in the eye. She looked just like Ese, just a few features were different. Adrielle had those big brown eyes, and a slightly lighter tan than Esmeralda. She was taller. Esmeralda was darker, being her dad was from one of the warmest places in Spain. But Adrielle was wow. She did have larger hips than Ese, but Ese's looked great on her. At that moment I stopped thinking and kissed her.
***************************
Woah! Hey guyss. Sorry for the late chapter, I have been busy. Sort of. Well I will update sooner! Can't say when though, adios <3