Chapter 15.

Adrielle's POV
London, England

I lay on the other side of the bed, and Cesc lay far from me. I needed to talk to him about this now.

"Cesc," I called. I waited for a response.

"Cesc," I called again. "What?" He said in an irritated voice. I could understand why..

"I don't want us to be like this.." I said turning over.

"So, you want me to just forget?" He said. I nodded knowing I didn't know what else to say.

"I can't Adrielle. I can't let it go that my wife is pregnant by another man also known as her brother in law," He had a point there.

"I'm sorry Cesc, it's not like I wanted to get pregnant by him," I said sighing. I didn't want him to feel this way.

He should just get over it now because I'm having the baby. There's nothing that can change the fact that I am and that it's not his.

"You're right," He said and sighed.

"So, are we good now?" I asked. I hoped he would say yes.

"Yes, we're good," he said before hugging me. I smiled.

Dolores's POV
Madrid,Spain

I heard arguing, from the living room. I knew it was Esmeralda and Cristiano. What is going on now?

I stood up from the couch where I was sitting and I saw Esmeralda storming down the stairs, and she was cursing in Catalan which I didn't understand.

"Ese? What happened?" I tried to question her. She looked so mad, I needed to know what was going on.

"He got Adrielle pregnant. And didn't tell me. And trying to say I didn't tell him I was pregnant." She said and I was shocked. I couldn't believe this is my son were talking about.

"Oh my.. What are you going to do now?" I questioned her. I knew she wasn't going to go to take the kids to Barcelona or something cause she was alone.

"I am going to a hotel, then maybe I will go to Barcelona,"

"No, you can't go to a hotel, stay here," I pleaded. I didn't want this to end because Cristiano would be alone soon.

"I have to," She argued.

"Please," I asked again. She sighed.

"Fine," and she went back upstairs. I have to tell him soon..

Esmeralda's POV

I stormed back upstairs, still angry. I hoped Cristiano wasn't in the room because I didn't want to see him.

I opened the bedroom door, and I saw him sitting there. I rolled my eyes and took off my jacket. I took off my uggs and I was still wearing my pajamas.

"Can we talk?" I heard him say from behind me.

"There is nothing to talk about," I said blankly. He sighed and came up behind me. I moved away.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I knew you would be mad," He said and I rolled my eyes. Obviously I would be mad.

"That's not all Cristiano," I said turning to face him.

"I know... I'm sorry about mentioning the other thing, I really am,"

I didn't respond. I sighed and crossed my arms. I knew if I forgave him he would just cheat on me again.

"Ese," He called my name. I simply mumbled.

"Did you get an abortion?" He questioned me. I looked down to the ground avoiding eye contact.

Cristiano's POV

I looked her into the eye, and asked her. She looked away. I scoffed I couldn't believe this.

"You did didn't you?" I said angrily. I saw the tears well up in her eyes. She nodded slowly.

I shook my head not believing this. She killed a baby.

"I'm sorry.." She said quietly.

"How could you?!" I shouted in frustration. I was angry about the fact that she did it and that she lied to me.

"How could I have managed?! 5 kids really? I barely had enough to support us! This wouldn't have happened if you didn't kick me out!" She screamed at me. I scoffed.

"This wouldn't have happened if you weren't in love with someone else! All of this wouldn't have happened if you just got over Cesc!"

"Your a killer! You killed my baby, for your own reasons!" I added. I was so angry at this point. I noticed the tears on her face.

"I said I was sorry! You think I don't feel bad about it?!" She said and wiped a tear.

"Sorry, isn't going to bring back the baby, Esmeralda!" I shouted at her. I know I say sorry a lot though. She always forgave me.

She still wasn't replying. I was getting very impatient. I saw she had bursted into tears and I felt bad a little. I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Cristiano, you probally hate me," She said and I could feel my shirt was wet from all her tears.

"I don't hate you.. I'm just disappointed," I said rubbing her back.

A few minutes later she was going on and on about how much she didn't want to do it and how much she struggled and how she felt every time I cheated on her.

I was starting to realize how much pain I have caused her. I am the reason she is broken, the reason all of this happened.

And here I am blaming her for it.I was going to make this up to her. I realized how much she didn't deserve this. I put her through all of this.

"I should be the one apologizing, Ese. All of this pain I've caused you.." I said and she looked up at me.

She smiled and I pulled her closer to me. We drifted into a deep sleep...

The next day; Adrielle's POV

Cesc left to training, the kids had gone to school so I was alone. I was thinking. A lot.

I was very grateful Cesc forgave me, and decided to let it go. Because it could've been the start to the divorce.

I hope everything would go back to normal soon. So we can go back to being a normal family with no feuds.

Esmeralda's POV

I woke up the next morning in Cristiano's arms. I smiled.

"Good morning, mi amor," He said kissing my cheek.

"Good morning," I said and got out of the bed. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and saw the kids downstairs.

Dolores made breakfast and I thanked her. The kids went to school a little bit after and Cristiano had a game today do I decided to go. I haven't been to one in a while.

A few hours later I was in the Santiago Bernabeu, in my Ronaldo jersey. I had Thiago with me and he was dressed in his Real Madrid's kit for kids.

When the game started we stood up and cheered for Cristiano. Later he scored a goal.

He pointed at me and smiled. I smiled that he dedicated his goal to me.

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoyed this :)