Chapter 13.

3 months later,

Setting: London, England
Adrielle's POV

Ever since Cesc found out, he's been really distant. I am now 4 months pregnant. He's sad and upset. It's like he's avoiding me. I understood why, I was pregnant by a another man who happens to be his ex girlfriends husband.

I have told Cristiano a few weeks ago, and he was very surprised. Esmeralda dosent even know yet. If she found out it would break her.

Cristiano is coming to London, his flight should land early in the morning to check up on things. Rafa came from brazil a few weeks ago and she has been a pain.

I hope that this pregnancy dosent cause a drift between me and Cesc because I don't know how I would be able to deal.

Esmeralda's POV
Madrid, Spain

I moved back to Madrid, and things seem to be going well except that I feel like Cristiano is hiding something from me. I try to dismiss the thought.

I set down Thiago for his nap and I walked into our bedroom to see Cristiano packing for a trip to London. He's going for business apparently. I wanted to go with him to go visit Adrielle but he quickly said no.

I had to watch the kids too, anyway. I was pretty exhausted. I did alot of things today so all I wanted to do was sleep.

"When will you be back?" I asked him. I wanted to know how long he would be gone obviously who wouldn't want to know.

"I don't know... So don't wait up." He said before leaving the room. Are you kidding me. I lay down in the bed, not believing this. He's been acting like this for a while. Yet I still forgave him, and moved back here.

I went into the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I washed my hair and let it air dry. I changed into my pajamas after. I went back into the bedroom to see Cristiano on his phone, again. Texting texting texting.

I didn't even bother asking who he was texting because he wouldn't tell me, and he would just get mad. I left the room again, and decided to go check on Thiago. I have him a bath and changed him into his pajamas and fed him.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and made myself some lemonade. I just stood there leaning against the counter.

I blinked back tears wondering why this was happening. I heard someone coming. I wiped my tears and turned around to see it was Alicia.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Alicia asked me coming up behind me.

"Nothing, sweetie. Go to bed," I didn't want to tell her why I was crying. She nodded and went upstairs to her room.

I finished drinking the lemonade and I went upstairs to our bedroom, and Cristiano was still on the phone, texting. I sighed and got on my side of the bed.

I turned off the lamp and he was still texting.

A few hours later, around 4 am he got up, and answered a phone call.

"I'm going to the airport now, I will see you there," He said to the person on the phone.

"Okay, bye," he said, hung up grabbed his bag and left. He left without even telling me, even though I was supposed to be sleeping.

Adrielles POV
London, England
6:18 am.

I woke up early that morning to go pick up Cristiano from the airport. Cesc did not come because he has to go to training.

"Hi, Cristiano," I said and we exchanged kisses on the cheek.

"Hey, Adrielle," He replied back and I smiled. We drove back to my house after.

We ate breakfast and talked about things. "So, how's Ese?" I asked out of curiosity. "She's fine,"He said kind of unsure. I nodded and we talked about the baby.

Cesc came home, greeted Cristiano and me and left to the bedroom. I sighed. I hope he would come around soon. A few hours later we went to the doctors appointment to find out what we were having.

2 days later;
Esmeralda's POV
Madrid,Spain

Cristiano returned home yesterday and hasn't told me anything about his trip to London.

He still has been very distant and I don't know how much of it I can take. He barely even talks to me. It's like he's lost interest in me.

I was in the living room watching tv and the kids were at school. Thiago was upstairs sleeping. Dolores had gone out somewhere.

Cristiano had entered the house from training and hasn't said anything except; Hello.

At this point I didn't know what to do anymore. Maybe I should talk to him and ask him what's going on.